Search results

1. Weather

Damn thunderstorm, it was so strong that it woke me up multiple times last night. :x
  2. Israel Today

Why all the fuss about the Russians and Crimea then?
  3. The 2014 FIFA World Cup, and the protests in Brazil.

Yeah, Rodriguez was really great. What's with Messi and vomiting all the time?
  4. The 2014 FIFA World Cup, and the protests in Brazil.

Congrats to Germany, well deserved.
  5. The 2014 FIFA World Cup, and the protests in Brazil.

That's just because he's banging all other women in NK.
  6. The 2014 FIFA World Cup, and the protests in Brazil.

Yeah, I also noticed that not a single yellow card has been given for simulation/diving. Totally the opposite of the rules that UEFA is trying to apply in Champions league.
  7. The NSA Scandal.

Then it was a well planned election campaign, who wouldn't want to kick 'murican butt.  :P
  8. The NSA Scandal.

Well it really isn't that important, if you ask me. Europe has had so many problems recently starting with Greece and Euro crisis and then all this **** happening in Ukraine and Putin going crazy. Considering that Germans are dealing with most of those things, I don't think that Merkel gives a...
  9. The 2014 FIFA World Cup, and the protests in Brazil.

Holy ****, Brazil just scored.
  10. The 2014 FIFA World Cup, and the protests in Brazil.

Is there anyone from the German team who hasn't scored yet tonight?
  11. Kurdistan Workers' Party

As some others have already pointed out, these numbers mean almost nothing. I believe that increasing number of Kurds in Turkey is mostly influenced by a high birth rate and not with some better life they found, as you are trying to represent. There are plenty of sources to support this, I'm not...
  12. The 2014 FIFA World Cup, and the protests in Brazil.

The Argentinians and the Dutch now: wtf, we'd better lose tomorrow...
  13. The 2014 FIFA World Cup, and the protests in Brazil.

Someone should stop this, it's humiliating.
  14. The 2014 FIFA World Cup, and the protests in Brazil.

What's with Germans and Bayern shirts?
  15. Ukraine Today

Ukrainians should thank Putin for letting them to take back their own land.
  16. Kurdistan Workers' Party

Have Turkish government killed civilians or not, you say here they have and in the next paragraph that they haven't. This really sounds like nonsense. I think you are aware of that. There were many incidents where Turkish citizens have been killed. You're constantly trying to prove how Kurd...
  17. Kurdistan Workers' Party

Wtf did I just read?