Search results

1. AnandaShanti

"Disabled infertility chance and instead introduced a reduced pregnancy probability with every additional child" HOW MUCH tho?.

It's that magical time when I have to stop killing people and get pregnant again, but it's just not happening (again), forcing me to think about the mechanics of it! My current MC is a 35yo femzo and has made 10 babie so far, last birth was twins. Game started in 1.5.2 beta carried into 1.5.3...
  2. AnandaShanti

In Progress [1.5.2 Beta +HF] Starting siege of Chaikand causes CTD, problem persists long term in campaign

Summary: I go to Chaikand and press besiege option and get a crash to desktop. For days I have tried once a day and sent a crash dump, then done something else in the game hoping it would resolve whatever the problem is. The problem persist and I'm at a point where I really need to take Chaikand...
  3. AnandaShanti

Solved [1.5.2 Beta] Deliver the herd has no option to give the herd to NPC

Summary: After bringing a large amount of steppe horse to the correct town/npc the option to turn them in isn't there. I can only keep them or comeback later. This is a problem as it is my own notable and they while get lost if I don't complete the quest and keeping the herd puts me too far in...
  4. AnandaShanti

In Progress You can ride a horse over the wall in Akkalat Siege Map

By aiming the horse at the right spot on the area illustrated below you can get over the wall in a siege. Ending up in a little court yard but you can get up on the wall and walk to the main areas. You can then have lost of fun building athletics and Bow on the garrison :) You could also open...
  5. AnandaShanti

In Progress [1.5.2 Beta] Besieged Khuzait Garrison Doesn't loose Garrison troops with -food? Plus 1 more concern

Summary: 1st While messing around with siege stuff it seems to me the Garrison of the besieged town, despite -food on it's info , never ever looses any garrison troops! Maybe this is as intended and I just misunderstood, but then that's a major balancing issue as the player fiefs absolutely...
  6. AnandaShanti

Rocks (looters, peasants) should not damage heavy armored units! Please have some sense about damage calc

I have 45-65 armor on every body part. I still just lost 40% hp from chip damage from peasants throwing rocks while killing a garrison! That's garbage! That much armor should be ZERO DAMAGE FROM LOW TIER UNITS, no matter what. I don't care what brainy ideas led to this bad design. It needs to...
  7. AnandaShanti

[1.5.2 beta] Garrison and troops don't disband when no money is paid (no money on MC)....ever?

Summary: After waiting in town as an experiment I ran out of money, strangely I noticed my garrison was fully intact. Time went on and on and no soldiers left, even if taken into party? I don't know if this is a bug or working as intended. I assumed I would start to lose troops if they were not...
  8. AnandaShanti

{1.5.1 beta, 1.5.2 beta} Caravan Ambush quest sends only recruit allies? Other minor (Bushwhackers)concerns!

I don't know if this is a bug, a design change, or just my own misunderstanding but after doing many caravan ambush quests in boht 1.5.1 beta and now 1.5.2 beta I see only recruits sent with the caravan master. In the older versions I remember it being more developed troops and that fits with...
  9. AnandaShanti

Big thread about single player exploits! What are your favorites? What are problems?

I'm just going to loosely define an exploit as thing you can do in the game that gives you and advantage that is more then you would expect. Gonna just describe the one's I know and what I think about them. Retreat is always the best option: You can always retreat and re-set the map, re-fill...
  10. AnandaShanti

In Progress [1.5.1 Beta+hotfix] Spouse teleports out of player party and into far away town for no reason.

Summary: Esur (Husband of player character) will leave the party and be listed as Staying at Phycaon, for no apparent reason. We have nothing to do with this fief and I took no action regarding this unit. If there's any new mechanics that can cause this please let me know. How to Reproduce: Load...
  11. AnandaShanti

In Progress [1.5.1 Beta] Female Character second pregnancy didn't deliver, no message just no baby

After getting pregnant on spring 12, the game a has gone on into late autumn without Baby being born. As far I know, there was no stillborn message (is it even possible for player character?). My character lost husband (father) and remarried 2-3 times in this time period. Many NPCs have a dead...
  12. AnandaShanti

In Progress [1.5.1 Beta] Crash when introducing self to Lord or Notables [.sav]

Just today having a crash every time I talk to a notable or lord after introducing myself and pressing continue. Crashes on the map dialogue, In the town center, in the Keep, via the "request a meeting" at a castle and the talk bar in a town. Not sure if this will occur with lords I have already...
  13. AnandaShanti

In Progress [1.5 Beta +hotfixes] Tutorial Bandit hideout/Radagos game ending/stuck Bug, Bro/Sis killed [.sav] Sceenshots

I lost the duel to Radagos twice, the third time I attacked hideout, instead of the usual setup, Radagos is roaming as if a bandit. After defeating him I am brought to a mountain bandit boss and informed I cannot interact with him during the tutorial. After shooting him down anyways and...
  14. AnandaShanti

Now that people can die (1.5), can we get married twice if spouse dies?

Oh please I hope so. If I don't have to worry about the means of production dying in child birth I can play as a real boy! A big Manly man doing big manly man things!
  15. AnandaShanti

Solved [1.5 beta] persistent crash when talking to all notables in Chaikand. [.sav]

Summary: Speaking to any notable in Chaikand causes a CTD either when speaking or selecting first dialogue option. This had been ongoing for some time and I have sent crash dumps as it has happened, but now I realize it is every notable and likely every character in the town map. I happens...
  16. AnandaShanti

1.5 What is "Rotation" in the context of Archery? (Dev help?)

I know the bow perks aren't actually coded in yet, but I'm trying to understand them. Quick adjustments reduces the accuracy penalty of rotation by 50% I don't exactly understand there to be a accuracy penalty to turning around, but maybe I'm just used to it. Does this mean standing still and...
  17. AnandaShanti

1.4.3 Has the effect of the Skein formation on horse archers been altered in any way? I feel it's changed.

I always found the skein formation to be very useful against an enemy cavalry charge. When in this formation, horse archer would focus fire in front of them, causing many kills to a charging cavalry formation, usually causing them to pull back. In my 1.4.3 games I feel they simply aren't firing...
  18. AnandaShanti

I can't find many forest bandits lately (1.4.3), could too many mountain bandits be making them not spawn?

During my recent routine around the world leveling troops and capturing bandits.... I could barely find any forest bandit parties and only 2 hideouts. I found many many mountain bandits and MB hideouts though. Searching for info I found this old post from april. Could it be that more FB...
  19. AnandaShanti

In Progress 1.4.3 beta +hotfixes Intense stutter and lag when waiting/sieging until eventual freeze

Summary: Intense audio stutter and lag when waiting in settlement or sieging settlement. Eventually freezes completely and must be closed in task manager, audio often remains playing for a short time after. Have not had this issue before. Loading much older saves doesn't seem to have the...
  20. AnandaShanti

Is 36 the pregnancy cut off for Female MC?

I remember reading that but it was many versions ago. However I 'm having no luck getting preggers anymore after 36, despite having beer, wine and oil in my inventory taking long vacation in my new town. I don't think I had enough baby yet. Edit: Got pregnant again so I guess it's not. Maybe...