Search results

1. Mad_Dawg

Balion Mercenaries - Official Clan Thread 2.0

How did you get that muzzle off?  We need better security around here.  PM's Brutus to head up new Balion Security Division...(BSD for short).
  2. Mad_Dawg

North American Native Clan List

OP Updated Get rektd Rob
  3. Mad_Dawg

I vouch for thePanicofBalion.  Balion had secret members we kept in the basement that only saw the light of day in the more dire of straights.
  4. Mad_Dawg

Incorrect.  Correct but not the end.
  5. Mad_Dawg

Get back in your hole until the time of reckoning.  :?
  6. Mad_Dawg

Nothing on the books, brother.  We'll see how it rolls though.  Hope all is well.
  7. Mad_Dawg

Forum Moderation Feedback

Send me your resume and I'm sure I can find a spot for you.
  8. Mad_Dawg

Yeah, a little left in the tank.  Hope all is well, brother.
  9. Mad_Dawg

The Visigoths (6th Century)

Informative.  Well I mean outside of being copy and pasted for the game's website...but still informative I guess?  How about just discussing the Visigoths without the game...or head over to the off-topic and discuss the game there with said discussion potentially including the Visigoths? Thanks
  10. Mad_Dawg

The Visigoths (6th Century)

Not really no, you just came in and said they are a faction in the game and links to the game and the steamgroup.  Well that's all fine in the proper area, Off-Topic/Other Games section as was recommended.  Is there anything from historical about the Visigoths you'd like to discuss, like a...
  11. Mad_Dawg

New Team for next clan tournament

These stories are cool, bro. 
  12. Mad_Dawg

Kingdom of Avalon ~ >BIG JUICY FREEDOM INSIDE< USA USA USA

Two quotes combined?  I'm getting nervous, edgy, and a little trigger happy.  Also the uncontrollable, random twitch is back.  What do, what do...
  13. Mad_Dawg

I'm going to assume you mean why wasn't he warned instead of banned?  I'd like to think that if there is a red sash hanging from a lance in your profile you've been around long enough to realize what is and is not ok and really lack an excuse for your actions.  Expecting less punishment or...
  14. Mad_Dawg

Pretty much this.  The artistic value was lost due to lack of context pointed out by Goker and the lewd nature pointed out by Alene.  Unfortunately in this instance, you rant doesn't hold water. Also someone doesn't have to be offended by something they deem inappropriate, generally speaking. 
  15. Mad_Dawg

Seems pretty clear and that post has been up for quite a while. 
  16. Mad_Dawg

MOVED: [OSP] Advanced Soldier Management in Exchange Screens

This topic has been moved to Open Source Code and Kits. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=361448.0
  17. Mad_Dawg

MOVED: [OSP] HUNTING AND POACHING OSP!

This topic has been moved to Open Source Code and Kits. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=362996.0
  18. Mad_Dawg

MOVED: [OSP] Bounty Hunter Guild!

This topic has been moved to Open Source Code and Kits. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=362937.0
  19. Mad_Dawg

Any full arm players?

whatisthisIdonteven get a grip, son.