Search results

1. SovietSoldier

Serverside Slot Setting?

Alright, I'll bite. Basically, I tried to have the slots set serverside by using an event in game_network_receive_message. It sets the slot and pretty much uses the client version of such an event to spread to all players present to truly make it server-side. *EDITED* Whoops, figured it out...
  2. SovietSoldier

Serverside Slot Setting?

Hello, So, I haven't had the necessity of using slots so much until now, before I could do workarounds or at least rely on them to work locally, but the problem is that when you set/get slots, they only work for the local host of a server, they won't work on a dedicated server and it won't get...
  3. SovietSoldier

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

I have a script that assigned particular position to a player and teleports him to it based on which scene prop he used, and this position has defined x, y, and z coordinates. Those coordinates were obtained when I was editing a map while hosting a local server, and the it really does teleport...
  4. SovietSoldier

[WB][M] Herrâfell Roleplay - Coming December 2014 - Crafting, GUI, Wolves!

This Dev Diary was taken from our forums, providing screenshots of our chat concepts:
  5. SovietSoldier

[WB][M] Issatya Roleplay

I'd like to offer a post here honoring Shredzorz, the god who stood by us when we needed him the most, and still stands to help us when we need it and offer advice, even if he is busy with other projects. Salute, without him we couldn't have gotten to where we are now. EDIT: I'll still buy...
  6. SovietSoldier

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

I'd expect him to have a ****load of points into Intelligence.
  7. SovietSoldier

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Yeah, same thing with Knights of Rivendell. I don't know, they have the sword, but they don't use it. Just some hand and shield fighting.
  8. SovietSoldier

Currently in my game I serve the Imladris, and so far I can't find a training option when I speak to the Barracks keeper. He gives me three options: 1) If I want to borrow some troops 2) If I want to give back some troops 3) If I want to review my troops How do I try and train my troops, or...
  9. SovietSoldier

Thanks a lot for the answer, I'm sure I'll love your mod.
  10. SovietSoldier

Real sorry for the newbie question, but do I really need to get the enhanced version of 1.011? It's not much of a problem to me, but I've spent the last 3 hours downloading TLD (30-40 kb/sec isn't fast), and I wonder if I really need it, I run Vista, not Windows 7. Will it cause game-damaging...
  11. SovietSoldier

You're only a day away!
  12. SovietSoldier

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Yeah, that doesn't mean that you shouldn't shut up either.
  13. SovietSoldier

:D I like you. I like you a lot.
  14. SovietSoldier

I found an image on the ModDB page titled "Discussion after the Battle", is that a new feature added into the mod?
  15. SovietSoldier

Do it. You know what you must do.
  16. SovietSoldier

Same. I feel ashamed when I see so many people asking questions that I already know the answer to, shows that I have no life wasting my time following a mod for a game. But then, I realize that this is not just any game, but this is Mount & Blade, and then I realize that this is not just any...
  17. SovietSoldier

The thing that I like about the mod is that the lords/commanders kicked major ass. It was seriously great, just following an Uruk Commander while he slaughters Rohirric men.
  18. SovietSoldier

Real excited for some close quarters combat in Osgiliath.
  19. SovietSoldier

Yeah, they use much of their info from the movies, and even cards from the LOTR TCG. I don't get where LOTR TCG gets their ideas from either.
  20. SovietSoldier

As long as they have axes, I still love them.