Search results

1. No beta servers?

I would like to play MP, but it seems like there are no beta servers as of right now. (If I did not mess up smth.) Could we have the most recent update always be applicable for MP and have different versions of SP to download from the branch settings?
  2. BL Other Can we use Warband locations in Bannerlord?

Heya, is it allowed to mod locations from Warband, such as Tevarin Castle, Suno and more from the lore, into Bannerlord in order to make a blend between the games? I was considering to expand Bannerlord's Calradia, it is not supposed to be Warband in Bannerlord. What are the rules, what do I...
  3. Native Fantasy Beyond Calradia - Idea Gathering Phase

Beyond Calradia A storm makes its way over Calradia. Lords and Ladies of all factions are becoming unruly. Emperor Arenicos' rule is being challenged. Sturgians and Battanians, in pursuit of lusher lands are banding together. Khuzaits in mass are hitting the borders of the Calradia in their...
  4. So about the font Mordred

I would like to use the font that is being used for town names f.e. for upcoming projects. Unfortunately, their seems to be maybe some copyright issues here. I am a little picky and I hate everything where I have to give credit or can't use commercially... most of the time. Therefore, I have a...
  5. Ideas for Equipment Slots

How about instead of capes, we had backpacks? And instead of horse armour, additional backpack slots? And instead of only horses in the inventory, horses and backpacks equally? I was thinking of some apocalypse mods perhaps, in which some hardy looking backpacks with fur and charms against evil...
  6. -

-
  7. [Showcase] The Myrelian Forge

The Myrelian Forge Arsenal Items: Empty WIP: About me: I am Lyceria. Aspiring to be a game designer. Looking to do some Blender Modelling & Substance Painter Texturing work soon. Anything I create and deem worthy, I might end up sharing here. Requests: Currently, I do not take on requests...
  8. .

9. TaleWorlds Merchandise plox?

TaleWorlds Merchandise, plox? Will gib denars 💰💰💰 No, seriously now, I was browsing the homepage and thought "I would like to have one of those shirts from gamescom they apparently gave to the press. Could I buy it on their homepage perhaps?". Unfortunately, I can't. But would be cool if I...
  10. Balance Issues etc.

Heya, so I wanted talk about balance "issues". While I believe that there are some issues with combat, f.e. the delays, I do not think weapon balance is one of them. I am honestly quite satisfied with everything SP and MP so far. Don't understand where all the hate comes from. Some claim...
  11. [Lore] Vaegir Guard in Bannerlord?

Apparently, there is a Vaegir Guard "group" of some sort. This really catched my interest, I might look into some files to gather some lore info and post it... might.
  12. [Suggestion] Change "parties" to "warbands"

In the clan menu, "parties" should be called "warbands" instead. "Create Warband" sounds... like a throwback >_>
  13. [Suggestion] Battle Royale and Survival Mode?

Heya, I got some mode suggestions: Battle Royale - Be one of many in an arena or greater landscape with other players; gear up and be the last one standing; If the arena is small, there is no need for a zone. If it is bigger, it could be a blizzard f.e. Survival - Start with limited gear and...
  14. trump and everyone involved needs to go in jail forever

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/on-demand/2020-06-01/ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epstein-filthy-rich/ https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/prosecutors-formally-request-talk-prince-andrew-epstein-investigation-n1227146 Anonymous to trump...
  15. [Suggestion] Players should be able to throw or shoot multiple arrows/bolts/stones etc.

Heya, Players should be able to throw or shoot multiple things at the same time. F.e. a perk to enable loading a bow with 2 arrows instead of one. This would then consume the amount from the stack accordingly. Some enemies require multiple arrows. If there was like a second reticle which swayed...
  16. Thank You!

Heya, Many Thanks To Everyone There! The Music Is Phenomenal! Have A Great Day and Keep Defying Corona! *launches game* *music starts* *biggest smile possible*
  17. Unsolved Stuck in Siege

Summary: I was gathering an army to conquer Tyal. (Note: I had my own faction.) Aggressive garrison took the fight outside, I lost, got captured. Besieged town again after ransom, this time completely alone. Non-affiliated Khuzait army came to help me, fought against garrison again, I fell, we...
  18. Unsolved [Bug] Naked Quest Giver

Heya, So I was at Chaikand, and the only prominent giving a quest was... naked. Right-clicking in the city menu on the portrait of the prominent results usually in opening the encyclopedia, but with people who have clothes on... Version: Forgot that one...but was the most recent I believe...
  19. Unsolved No selectable dialog option

Summary: Loading a save infront of the character and talking to person results in no selectable option, not even exiting into overworld. Restarting the whole game seems to fix it tho. How to Reproduce: Save infront of character, start marriage talk (with the percentages, 1st stage), exit to main...
  20. Having children without marrying

Heya, it would be nice if I could have children without marrying. Having that checked as an option box for example would work for me. I do not want to marry ugly people :( And apart from that, being able to see who is not married would be nice. Thanks that you brought the harvesting season...