Search results

1. GABRILDURO

-D O W N L O A D - 1860's Old America (+POLL)

Hallo everybody and thank you for the love and dedication that most of you still show for our Mod. If everything goes right, a new final 1.7 update will be ready to be downloaded in the next ... weeks ! After that, we will wait for M&B 2 and make a Western Mod there. In the meanwhile, we were...
  2. GABRILDURO

Help, can't get in to play

Hallo everybody and thank you for the love and dedication that most of you still show for our Mod. If everything goes right, a new final 1.7 update will be ready to be downloaded in the next ... weeks ! After that, we will wait for M&B 2 and make a Western Mod there. In the meanwhile, we were...
  3. GABRILDURO

The MATMOHAIR dedicated Special Topic

Hallo ther Mat !!! One of my most dedicated 1860s' friends  ;-)
  4. GABRILDURO

A comprehensive list of everything that is wrong with this mod & how to fix it

I absolutely and fully agree with you. Yours was the most accurate and heartfull quick review of my mod. My intentions and goals were too high for my capabilities but I put my heart in 1860s (as well as in 1755, a little less in 1776) My limited modding as far as one person Team, at the end...
  5. GABRILDURO

A Plea to Gabrilduro

Well… THX very very much for your nice words. I really really apreciated. Sorry for late answer but I am busy in real life. We had advise that Bannerlords was going to be out last year and I considered to start Modding a Western Mod there, quitting Warband, see? We will see how things go … Hope...
  6. GABRILDURO

ZORRO...a forgotten hero!!!

Naaa...I like my 1860s mod to be Always accurate...I like the idea of a Son of a Fantasy Zorro but not bad historical nonsense. Or 1860s would become just one of those kids made Mods  :facepalm: :grin:
  7. GABRILDURO

The MATMOHAIR dedicated Special Topic

THX my Friend!!! Always useful and beautyful pics and INFO!! ;) Gab
  8. GABRILDURO

- NEW  1755 Old Frontier  REVAMPING Project -

Thx for still supporting my Mods. I m updating 1860s Old America cuz I went through some problems with waband latest patch 1.172 Stay tuned Gab  ;-)
  9. GABRILDURO

1860s - SAY or ASK WHATEVER U WANT !! (....in a KIND way...)

Thx for still supporting my Mods. I m updating 1860s Old America cuz I went through some problems with waband latest patch 1.172 Stay tuned Gab  ;-)
  10. GABRILDURO

1860s - PROBLEMS, suggestions....& Solutions, even from you, if possible!

11. GABRILDURO

- NEW 1776 American Revolution REVAMPING Project -

12. GABRILDURO

Sorry guys for my delay. I actually am experimenting some problems with the new warband UPDATE. Please feedback if you are having troubles as well. I m working on a patch... thx to you all and to those that are still tuned and supportive thx for your apreciation and rating the mod in the...
  13. GABRILDURO

1860s - SAY or ASK WHATEVER U WANT !! (....in a KIND way...)

Sorry guys for my delay. I actually am experimenting some problems with the new warband UPDATE. Please feedback if you are having troubles as well. I m working on a patch... thx to you all and to those that are still tuned and supportive thx for your apreciation and rating the mod in the...
  14. GABRILDURO

1860s - G U I D E L I N E, TUTORIALS & F. A. Q.

15. GABRILDURO

NEW version 3.2 OPEN BETA available

Nope. ..sorry....I mod tweaking text Files. Stay tuned ;) Gab
  16. GABRILDURO

The French FOREIGN LEGION in Mexico

Armaury is right, Mat ...great pics! Thx as Always! :iamamoron:
  17. GABRILDURO

Actually I did reply to you -"yes sorry lots of them to go through... Ehr...I m afraid I dont know about that stuff... I guess I will have to check it, first Sounds great, actually."- I don t have much time anymore to mod and feedback, unfortunately ...and new things take a lot of time to be...
  18. GABRILDURO

Uelà viva l'Italia. Probabilmente hai estratto la cartella che contiene la mod devi quindi aprirla selezionare la mode con scritto 1860s Old America copiarla ed inserirla in moduli.
  19. GABRILDURO

1860s - SCREENSHOTS

Hahaha...Thx for sharing Mat ! :)
  20. GABRILDURO

- NEW  1755 Old Frontier  REVAMPING Project -

- NEW  1755 Old Frontier  REVAMPING Project - Still at work on it, just feel free to add your suggestions about it. Gab