Search results

1. The cost of peace increase is nuts

It feels like even factions I'm beating the hell out of want 600k+ for peace. After a grueling campaign against the Khuzarit, I've got 10k more power, fairly even casualties, way more prisoners and successful sieges, and they're ahead on raids - but it'll still cost me nearly every coin I've got...
  2. Are there any mods that remove female lords?

Okay, so when you say, "almost exclusively men"- you realize that also means "some of them weren't men", how is it this hard to grasp the difference between "some" and "none"?
  3. Are there any mods that remove female lords?

Ah, you finally give the magic number of 99%! But fail to explain how any of your sources support it, or even reference what's in them beyond listing names. I'm in fact not a historian - and you have shown no indication you are either. That means, for me at least, I don't have the expertise to...
  4. Are there any mods that remove female lords?

How about you cite.... anything? C'mon, give me that magic ratio that you think is the exact historical gender balance and back it up with something.
  5. Are there any mods that remove female lords?

Presumably because you love following the blue footnotes to the other sources wikipedia cites, going to your local library during lockdown, checking them out, scanning and uploading pictures of the specific pages in half an hour to argue on the internet.
  6. Are there any mods that remove female lords?

You may be shocked to find that the medieval period had less than stellar record keeping, and very much likes exaggerated tales. That page cites a book by an author who, with a cursory google search, holds a PhD and specialized in the history of the crusades. If you're trying to make the point...
  7. Are there any mods that remove female lords?

Okay, so, the other half? I'm certainly not arguing it was common or the norm. I don't think my stance is particularly subjective - for me, the facts that: 1) Bannerlord wants to be close to history 2) There were men and women military leaders in history 3) Bannerlord has men and women as...
  8. Are there any mods that remove female lords?

Florine of Burgundy was a french crusader who died in combat. Seriously, why do I have to be the reference encyclopedia?
  9. Are there any mods that remove female lords?

Yeah, I'm not a reference encyclopedia or google, those were the two easy ones off the top of my head. What's the argument? If you want a longer list, you can go look at wikipedia yourself, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_post-classical_warfare . But what, we're arguing over... ratio...
  10. Are there any mods that remove female lords?

You picked the word 'tradition' very carefully there. Nobody is arguing that traditionally and primarily men filled this role, and the game also- mostly uses men for this. However, there's a great deal of examples of specific cases of women taking up arms and leading armies in this period. Joan...
  11. Are there any mods that remove female lords?

OP can play the game however they want, and I have no issue with it. Seriously, go play all dudes! I don't mind! You don't have to justify it! But OP did try and justify why, in a way that's just flat out wrong and yeah, sexist when they claim to care so much about historical accuracy but can't...
  12. Are there any mods that remove female lords?

Good news! "Our medieval history" had female nobility and warriors in it, so it's a non issue. Not nearly as many, but it's not really even in the game either. This is hardly an off the wall fantasy element. Seriously it's stupid easy to find examples of this for anyone even remotely interested...