Search results

1. Bot Survival NA

I’m not handling unbans anymore, if you want an unban put a request at the Discord. But they told me they were checking logs and you were making jokes about rape and pedo jokes which went too far. They said they probably could have handled the other dark humor but those ones went too far.
  2. Server List isn't loading

Was working for about 20 hours, now isn't again. It's been on and off the last couple days especially evenings NA so middle of night EU
  3. Server List isn't loading

Can't Load any servers as of like 8:30PM EST for the last like 3-4 hours now
  4. Bot Survival NA

I feel like someone asked me the same question in game. no, I have no clue what a donation package is. Someone was probably pulling your chain if you think people pay to become admin. As for the teleporting, only 1 admin really does that, that's Echo, and if it's bothering you, you can let us...
  5. Pirate Battles Server, Where Did It Go?

Oh that's odd, it shouldn't have a password, I'll take it off. probably a regiment borrowed it
  6. NA Public Play ain't dead yet

NA Public Play ain't dead yet We hit 130 players without even doing a scheduled event for pubs. When we schedule an event we can get 170+. And NA events had over 300 people tonight in NW. This game is dying but slow. Like most games don't last 10 years. It's odd.
  7. Dev Blog 29/03/19

I have 8k Hours, and run a bunch of Warband servers for the NA public. Pick me! Pick me for beta lol! https://steamcommunity.com/id/BBG_tired/
  8. Note to Self: Don't meet you IRL (Mount and Blade Murder IRL in UK)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6859141/Boy-17-murdered-met-accused-teens-online-medieval-themed-video-game.html RIP Justin Tsang
  9. Pirate Battles Server, Where Did It Go?

I have a version up, but with different maps, on BBG_NavalWar_NA, but it's NA, not EU sorry.
  10. Bot Survival NA

You were banned for racial slurs, which is stated in the pop up box when you join the server and every 25 minutes in purple the letter "i"s are starred out so Taleworlds doesn't Star out the entire word 2/6/19 - 05:42:17 - [****_Afghans] **** N*GGERS 05:42:18 - [****_Afghans] SAND N*GGERS...
  11. BBG Full Invasion NA Server - Admin Applications Open

Approved, message me on steam
  12. [WIP] MB Anti Cheat

Can you update this for the latest patch?
  13. Bot Survival NA

You were banned for racial slurs even after you were already given a 1 hour ban for one the "i"s are starred out so taleworlds doesn't star out the entire word. 1/17/19 - 18:19:40 - [h1mb] to get a giga n*gger 18:43:37 - *DEAD* [h1mb] or the n*gger word 18:43:46 - [SERVER]: [BBG]JungleBunny...
  14. BBG Full Invasion NA Server - Admin Applications Open

Approved, I'll contact you on steam.
  15. BBG Full Invasion NA Server - Admin Applications Open

Approved, add me on steam, look up BBG tired, also join the BBG discord at https://discord.gg/BUvCBAY
  16. Increasing Scene/Map size gone wrong.

There's errors when you change a scene code after the fact on a map once you save it. So it would be rare once you start a map that you can change the scene code afterwards without errors. You basically have to start from scratch.
  17. BBG Full Invasion NA Server - Admin Applications Open

I wonder if this needs a new thread somewhere else for Osiris
  18. Bot Survival NA

[center]***Announcement*** Server Updated to be compatible with new patch! Thanks Kanade Tachibana, and for inspiring the patch with a certain admin cannon gun cheat. Also, In honor of the patch, deleted the ban list. Welcome back Trolls, Racists, and Hackers!
  19. Napoleonic Wars Patch 1.2 + Warband 1.173

Just updated again