Search results

1. Lagstro

Mordhau

Those already exist. In the M&B community, those are called "chambers". They used to be a lot easier to land in Warband, but they are extremely difficult to execute in Bannerlord.
  2. Lagstro

Classes feedback on the forums : Skirmish and Captain mode should be 2 separate sections...

All points that were brought up half a year ago, but feel free to carry the torch and fight the good fight for all those who got tired of asking. Maybe some day TW will see the light.
  3. Lagstro

Classes feedback on the forums : Skirmish and Captain mode should be 2 separate sections...

You can add this to the list of things that was pointed out multiple times during alpha/beta which went ignored. :rolleyes: Similar issues came up between skirmish and the other modes like TDM and Siege, and will probably happen again when TW finally decides to add a 1 life battle mode. It all...
  4. Lagstro

Bannerlord enjoyment curve for me

I mean, you basically just made my point for me. You just said that SP is currently failing as a sandbox title AND that the MP is just straight up bad, hence why it didn't retain its player base. Bannerlord is supposed to be a great sandbox experience with a decent MP experience, and it has...
  5. Lagstro

What are your top 3 requests for v1.5?

I've had the game uninstalled for about 2 months now, but based on what I've been reading, the same big issues persist. 1) Remove the artificial block delay which makes the game feel unresponsive. 2) Rework mechanics surrounding cavalry gameplay (nerf couches, increase the time it takes for a...
  6. Lagstro

Bannerlord enjoyment curve for me

Imagine losing 72% of your player base after 1 month, and then an additional 52% the next month, during a time when most people were confined to their homes and practically had nothing else to do other than play video games, and still believing that a majority of the people who bought the game...
  7. Lagstro

WODT #2 June 20, 2020

Semifinal Rittenhouse 12 - 0 Guerreros del Fehú Final Rittenhouse 10 - 3 Spinelli Congrats to Rittenhouse for winning WODT #2.
  8. Lagstro

WODT #2 June 20, 2020

The bracket is up.
  9. Lagstro

WODT #2 June 20, 2020

Since all teams have agreed, the tournament format will be changed to 8v8 and the new roster cap is 12.
  10. Lagstro

WODT #2 June 20, 2020

TEAMS rittenhouse ophidian Cow Guerreros del Fehú Pichurin Thorygg Cinere Inexplicitus Madara Spinelli Sigi Aporta
  11. Lagstro

WODT #2 June 20, 2020

https://challonge.com/WODT2DIVA
  12. Lagstro

WODT #2 June 20, 2020

Warband One Day Tournament #2 Will take place on June 20, 2020 at 7:30 PM EST Fixtures Match 1 Map 1Map 2Tiebreaker Match 2 Map 1Map 2Tiebreaker Sign-Ups Instructions: (1) Copy & paste the code into your post. (2) Fill in everything between the asterisks(*) with your team's...
  13. Lagstro

SODT #2 June 13, 2020

Congrats to Team C for winning SODT#2.
  14. Lagstro

SODT #2 June 13, 2020

The teams have been made and the bracket is up. Your sign up was late, so we are going to put you on the waiting list and we will put you on whatever team might need you on the day of the tournament if a team lacks players. If we get 3 more late sign ups tonight, I can distribute you guys...
  15. Lagstro

SODT #2 June 13, 2020

All approved
  16. Lagstro

RIP MP

lol, pretty much the same here
  17. Lagstro

SODT #2 June 13, 2020

All approved.
  18. Lagstro

SODT #2 June 13, 2020

Name: Lagstro Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lagstro/ Main Class: Ranger Region: NA