Search results

1. Silver Wolf

Riding and Athletics, 1.4.3

Not sure why they kept the system in the first place? It simply doesn't work. Something much simpler but fully functional would have been much better.
  2. Silver Wolf

[Tool] TpacTool - An unofficial asset explorer

Just tested it, same here. I've used it yesterday before updating.
  3. Silver Wolf

Who of the old guard are still around?

Hello D'Sparil, nice to see you again. :D
  4. Silver Wolf

[Showcase] The Myrelian Forge

Sounds great, looking forward to see what you have in store for us.
  5. Silver Wolf

OSP Kit Axe Trap

This is amazing! :D Good work.
  6. Silver Wolf

[B] TEatRC Warband 1.134

A bit of news everyone: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/teatrc-for-mount-blade-ii-bannerlord.427631/
  7. Silver Wolf

TEATRC for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Hello everyone, I just wanted to drop by and post a bit of news. Some time ago I have assembled a small team and restarted efforts to create a new version of The Eagle and the Radiant Cross for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord. Here's a link to our Mod DB page if you'd like to take a look...
  8. Silver Wolf

Research - Bannerlord Models

Thanks! :grin: Also if someone else ends up looking for it in TpackTools it's way easier to find it by switching from package sorting to the alphabetical list sorting by clicking "Group by package" folder icon in the bottom left corner of the window. I wasn't aware of this feature before.
  9. Silver Wolf

One more question. Have you managed to find this armour somewhere among the assets? https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1778?tab=posts&BH=2 I've been looking for it for a while now but I can't seem to find it anywhere.
  10. Silver Wolf

Multiplayer Is Hurt Immensely By a Lack of Medium Infantry. (With Charts)

Well written, +1 from me. Finally a post concerning multiplayer that isn't pure cancer.
  11. Silver Wolf

TaleWorlds Modding Q&A

Because of the asset explorer tool we now know that armour meshes come in base form, converted form (feminized) and slim form (narrower arms for gauntlets). Will the mesh editing tools be able to do the conversions automatically (similar to Warband's openBRF) or will we have to make those...
  12. Silver Wolf

Hello people, I was wondering if anyone could do me a solid and extract "aserai_plated_skirt" base model for me? Every time I try to extract it my asset explorer crashes. Oddly enough, I can extract converted and slim version of the model easily.
  13. Silver Wolf

This is quite interesting... Do you know what's the standard size of a textures used for armours? 2k, I presume? Or 1k but with bits and bobs from other textures as well?
  14. Silver Wolf

Just a quick random question. Is it possible to extract Bannerlord chainmail textures using this tool?
  15. Silver Wolf

Poor Conveying of Information

This is all very true.
  16. Silver Wolf

Official 3D art thread!

Thanks a lot! I'll check it out.
  17. Silver Wolf

Official 3D art thread!

Hello everyone! I have a small request and I could use some help. I'm looking for the original creator of this model and hope someone could point me in the right direction: Thanks in advance!