1. Jace

Summarise your 2017 in three words!

Why even bother.
  2. Jace

Photo Contest voting, round #289: War

Magorian Aximand J Stardog
  3. Jace

Desert Bus for Hope 2017: Missed the Last 2000+ Desert Buses

Watch the stream on twitch! That time of the year again, for me to AGAIN blatantly copypaste from last year! It's time for the 2017th (No wait, that doesn't sound right...) Desert Bus for Hope, which will start in 20 hours from when this was posted. (An hour until Tech Test though!) Or in a...
  4. Jace

Photo Contest voting, round #288: Landscape

Bigby Adorno J
  5. Jace

Photo Contest voting, round #287: Relics or Icons

Hella late due to me being at a "party", but here goes, vote for the next 24 hours! Adorno J Magorian Aximand Stardog
  6. Jace

MOVED: If roman legionares ever meet samurais in battle...

This topic has been moved to The Sage's Guild - Historical Discussion. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=6638.0
  7. Jace

Photo Contest voting, round #286: Tubular

Lumоs Bigby Lord Brutus
  8. Jace

Photo Contest voting, round #285: Heat

Adorno J Rujasu
  9. Jace

MOVED: [GAME] We who are about to Die! (+ video inside)

This topic has been moved to Other Games. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=365673.0
  10. Jace

Photo Contest voting, round #284: Sky

Adorno Amontadillo? Austyboo ^_^ null Grikiard
  11. Jace

Photo Contest voting, round #283: Shiny

null Adorno J
  12. Jace

J's ill-advised attempt at this streaming malarkey: HalfQuake! [offline]

Link to stream! Hoi. About to start a stream of Chaos% in few minutes! For those who've never heard of it, it basically ****s your **** up randomly every so often. I've never played it before, and it's been nearly a decade since I last played Vice City in the normal fashion. So I'll be rusty...
  13. Jace

Photo Contest voting, round #282: Botanical

null Paula Arcyboo xoxo <3333 J Age of Empires II: The Densetsu ?
  14. Jace

Photo Contest voting, round #281: Pile

Arcyboo xoxo <3333 Adorno Amontadillo?
  15. Jace

Photo Contest voting, round #280: Red

Adorno J Rujasu
  16. Jace

MERGED: Artsy stuff

This topic has been merged with The Official Art thread.
  17. Jace

MOVED: [Photo Contest] Photo Contest

This topic has been moved to The Anachronist's Guild - Off-Topic Chat to see if it'd make a difference to participation numbers. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=78993.0
  18. Jace

Photo Contest voting, round #279: Purple

Adorno null Austyboo ^_^ J
  19. Jace

Say Cheese v2

Welcome to the second incarnation of the Say Cheese thread! Guidelines are few and simple: #1: This thread is for posting photos of yourself or other forumites, given their permission. NOT of:     • Your pets. If you have photos of your pet(s), please post them into the Pets pics thread.     •...
  20. Jace

Desert Bus for Hope X: The 'X' Makes it Sound Cooler!

Watch the stream on twitch! That time of the year again, for me to blatantly copypaste from last year! Again! It's time for the tenth Desert Bus for Hope, which will start in 24 hours from when this was posted. Or in a nutshell, a charity marathon where a bunch of people (mostly from the...