Search results

1. Silver Wolf

TEATRC for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Hello everyone, I just wanted to drop by and post a bit of news. Some time ago I have assembled a small team and restarted efforts to create a new version of The Eagle and the Radiant Cross for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord. Here's a link to our Mod DB page if you'd like to take a look...
  2. Silver Wolf

Unsolved Southern robe over mail clipping (minor issue)

Southern robe over mail is either positioned or sized wrongly so it keeps clipping through the majority of boots:
  3. Silver Wolf

Unsolved Clan menu companion skill text bug

Scrolling over Clan menu companion skills when choosing companion roles displays broken string text instead of skill descriptions.
  4. Silver Wolf

Unsolved Lavenia castle problems

So just a quick report: 1) There are some floating props during the siege of Lavenia (not sure if they exist in the normal scene as well) 2) AI has huge problems in this scene. Attackers just rush through one of the smaller walls (visible on the screenshot) and then both armies tend to rush...
  5. Silver Wolf

Modding TEATRC into Total War

Hey guys, I'm not sure if any of you still remember me, I've been away for a long time and I've changed my avatar... Anyway back while I was a regular here there was an idea about modding TEATRC into MTW2. I've only recently started modding Total War games, but I doesn't seem too hard. What I...
  6. Silver Wolf

Scion's resource pack ?

Hi people ! I've spent quite some time searching for Scions long lost resource pack http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php/topic,768.0.html If somebody still uses at least a part of this resource pack ... Would you be kind enough to re-upload it ?
  7. Silver Wolf

Silverwolf's Forge (from Exilian)

So... I have decided to upload some of my models made for M&B along with some others as a resource pack You can find the main thread and download link here : http://s9.zetaboards.com/exilian/topic/7093104/1/ IN THIS RELEASE : SPECIAL THANKS TO : kodo day for his sword and halberd model...