Search results

1. Shatari

Hey, remember that really boring webgame called Bloc? The guy that made it saw something shiny and got distracted, so he's made a new game called POST. Unlike Bloc, this one is kind of fun and it's actually getting developed right now. You wander around the map, scavenge supplies, build...
  2. Shatari

Worlds at War - A GDP simulator featuring 20 minute wars

Website link Guide The Wiki You remember Bloc? This is like that, but in SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE! It's kind of fun, and could really use some new players. At the time of this post, it will be due for at least one more reset in the next few months, so this is a good time to get a feel for...
  3. Shatari

Feature request: Ability to sort PMs by 'unlabeled'

I am trying to sift through the massive amount of Balance of Power and werewolf PMs, and I'm finding things a little tricky due to the difficulty in labeling multiple things at once. Is it possible to either have the PMs show their current assigned labels, or to have the ability to show...
  4. Shatari

Humble Book Bundle

Humble Bundle is currently offering a Pay What You Want for a number of titles. I can't say I've read any of them, but it's hard to beat the price.
  5. Shatari

The Humble Indie Bundle

The Humble Indie Bundle sale is a currently ongoing event where you can buy five games (World of Goo, Aquaria, Gish, Lugaru, and Penumbra Overture) for any price of your choice. You get all five games, for as little as you'd like, DRM free, for the operating system of your choice. You can choose...
  6. Shatari

Damnatus

Has anyone here gotten to see Damnatus yet? I hadn't even realized it made it onto the internet until last week, and I have to say that it's really good (as long as you're familiar with the fluff). I never knew that Tech-priests were so cool, and all of the acting was totally topnotch. The...
  7. Shatari

Some damn TDM eulogy thread

TDM is no longer with us. Let us share the good times and the bad, and remember our friend for all that he was (spammy and flaming, but surprisingly likable, from my experience). *Sigh* If only there were some way, some distant chance that we could see him again...
  8. Shatari

Naked server

I have recently discovered the joy of dueling with my enemies naked, save for the leggings that I spawn with (and usually shoes, because I have ugly toenails). Sadly, despite the desires of some of my more honorable naked rivals, we cannot seem to get a decent duel going without someone...
  9. Shatari

The ultimate bible

The world's most approachable, enjoyable bible ever has been created. If only I had run across this when I was thinking about converting...
  10. Shatari

I caught a skunk!

I'm going to haul it off to the local wildlife preserve tomorrow. ^.^