Search results

1. Unbalanced Skirmish

This is actually something I've noticed as well, and it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the party system. The teams in general usually seem to be very unbalanced between each other, and it makes the game that much less fun.
  2. Why do you hate captain mode and just make content for your walmart version of mordhau (skirmish)

A lot of the clans broke and scattered, and the ones that haven't don't really play as much as they used to. LB for example plays almost exclusively Skirmish at this point, and everyone seems to be pretty much moving on to other stuff rather than playing captain. Only way to have fun in captain...
  3. Current Issues being working on

Pretty much everyone actually playing captain mode seems to like the class system, we just want better balance. Seems to me that captain is just an afterthought to you, but a lot of people enjoy it. Sure, remove the classes from other modes, but leave them for us captain players. We do NOT want...
  4. Clan System Questions

Are the clan roles on their way out yet, or have those not come on to the table yet @AVRC ?
  5. Current Issues being working on

The slow move bug now affects horses also btw. The horse accelerates a lot slower if you have the bug on your unit. Double tapping W has also no effect when the bug is effective.
  6. Punish "Deserter" Captains? Addressing lone wolfing in multiplayer.

I would not mind them going either auto "follow me" or "charge" mode if you go too far away from your units. I feel like you would need to be able to see that distance with the look around button, but otherwise I think it would be easy to implement. You WOULD need to micromanage a bit more, but...
  7. TW are you really banning people based on the reports?

They are not even trying to play the game though? Going out of bounds and glitching INSIDE a rock is not proper gameplay, and is not a matter of "surviving" anymore. It's just pure ****ing spite. And no, I don't think people should have the right to something they have purchased if they misuse...
  8. Punish "Deserter" Captains? Addressing lone wolfing in multiplayer.

Hard to catch sarcasm on the internet.. :D
  9. TW are you really banning people based on the reports?

This completely invalidated the rest of your comment.
  10. TW are you really banning people based on the reports?

Going out of bounds to reach places you're not supposed to so people won't find you is real ****ing stupid, and you obviously haven't run into these people in captain mode. They're not playing the game, they're literally just wasting as much time as possible. These people are usually the same...
  11. TW are you really banning people based on the reports?

Glitching at the end of every match so the game lasts until the very end out of spite should be punishable by a big old ban. There's players that do it literally every match just to annoy others.
  12. Punish "Deserter" Captains? Addressing lone wolfing in multiplayer.

Tbh I'm always happy to see some mounted archers on the opposing team as cav. It's like catching free range chicken.
  13. TW are you really banning people based on the reports?

Haven't seen our Eu troll for a while. In guessing CptCodeine is still around tho?
  14. Archer shield bearer feature (idea)

I see you don't play captain :)
  15. Current Issues being working on

I always see you complaining about the class system in every thread you comment on. Can you give it a rest already? People might want to have a conversation about other stuff sometimes.
  16. Archer shield bearer feature (idea)

Yes, archers are broken. As in they are super bad after 1.5
  17. Punish "Deserter" Captains? Addressing lone wolfing in multiplayer.

How do you think this could be fixed? If the shields DON'T turn, the player can hack at the units backs and kill them that way. The shield turning is VERY hard to fix without gaining another negative trait.
  18. Current Issues being working on

This. I also don't really see how shields are a deterrent for cav. Spears (and to a larger extent pikes) are.