Search results

1. CRASHING AFTER BATTLE !!!!!

Hi everyone  I really like the great mod europe 1200 but i have a major problem. Whenever i play the game after 2-3 battle at the end of the battle where it says abandon items in the pool i press the button to abandon the items, the game crashes.!!!! it doesn specify any reasons for why it...
  2. HOW CAN I COMBINE THE FIRST FILE WITH THE SECOND

Hi everyone. i have a question since the game is in two parts how do we install it. i mean we put the extracted first part to the modules folder and then on top or it the second part??? how do we install the two part together ANy IDEAS!!! THanks a lot :D
  3. CRASHING AFTER BATTLE

Hi everyone i have the SOD warlords V5.0B the latest version in other words, and almost after playing two battles at the screen when you select the looted items and i press to continue the game crahses all the time it is very annoying and i can't play this great mod. Does anyone have any IDEAS...
  4. Crashing after the battle

Hi i get a very common problem with all the SOD versions after a one or two battles , at the end of each battle  at the screen where you choose to take the looted items when i press to proceed it crashes all the time. or it crashes when i press the button to leave the items looted there.  I get...