Search results

1. Any way to make javelins not to stick?

So I just got this quick question: Does anyone know a way to mod the game so that javelins/throwing spears wouldn't stick on the character after the impact? It really bugs me that my character looks like a pin cushion in most battles (being too lazy in my full steel armor to dodge those...
  2. Banner glitch and some noob questions

Hi! I think I'm suffering from some kind of a glitch with my character's banner. My character (who started as a noble) served in a lord's army so he wore his colors on the battlefield. After leaving the army his shield still had the other noble's colors and when I re-equipped it, it lost the...
  3. How to be a successful viking conqueror? Please help!

Greetings fellow raiders and plunderers! I've been playing VC for couple of days now and I love it even more than the original Brytenwalda mod. Finally I can make my character a real viking!... Except that being a viking made my character's life so miserable that after almost 200 days of raping...
  4. Viking Conquest map camera tracking

Hi! I'm having this issue with the camera while in the map view: Normally, just like in vanilla WB, when I click somewhere to move my army, the camera jumps to my current location, which is a bit annoying but just fine since after the avatar starts moving I get free control of the camera...