Search results

1. Gekokujo MP

Nice. So, is it more co-op multiplayer, than the normal Mount & Blade multiplayer?
  2. Gekokujo MP

Any news on this?
  3. Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

Hi Aruda, Did you make the Seven Samurai Banner for Gekokujo Daimyo edition mod? I was wondering if I would be able to use it for my clan in cRPG Strategus.
  4. Gekokujo Banners in cRPG Strategus

Hello there, who made the Seven Samurai banner for Gekokujo Daimyo edition?
  5. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Hi there, How does the game assign Men to the Infantry, Archers, and Cavalry groups? I've had a look through the code, but all I can find is agent_get_group/agent_get_glass grc_cavalry etc, but nothing regarding setting their group
  6. Setting groups

Hi there, How does the game assign Men to the Infantry, Archers, and Cavalry groups? I've had a look through the code, but all I can find is agent_get_group/agent_get_glass grc_cavalry etc, but nothing regarding setting their group
  7. Sugoroku submod

Hi there, Is the source code for Sugoroku submod available?
  8. question why nodachi have no stabbing?

For some reason Sugoroku submod takes it to the other extreme, and not only gives Nodachi a thrust, but gives them ridiculous thrust damage
  9. Blueblood armor

Hi there, Where are the Blueblood armors in Daimyo edition from? Does "Blueblood" refer to the name of the author, or the name of a mod?
  10. Cunning lords

How good are they in terms of strategy and tactics?
  11. Cunning lords

Hi there, Do cunning lords make good Marshalls?
  12. Retro moddng Genkokujo to M & B classic

The closest you'll get to Gekokujo in Mount and Blade classic, is the Onin no Ran mod, which Ichimonji Hidetora is a developer of
  13. Gekokujo: Bugs and Suggestions

Are Yari in 3.1 preview supposed to have no side-swings , or is this a bug?
  14. The Deluge Soundtrack

Cheers!
  15. Comments: 3.0 Released

Would depend on the characters/Kanji/Kana used. For example, Ken can mean sword or fist/punch, depending on the Kanji. Sanjuurou Tsubaki being the best one :D Where's Seibei Iguchi?
  16. Comments: 3.0 Released

Yeah it is. Shame it wasn't ported to Warband.
  17. Comments: 3.0 Released

Finally, a decent looking Samurai mod! (Hasn't been once since Onin no Ran)
  18. The Deluge Soundtrack

Is the music included in the mod, or do you have to download it here?
  19. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Hi there, I was wondering how you would prevent the Npc's in your party's gear from being replaced, when you create your own faction and give them a fief. I'm wanting to know how to do this via editing the .txt files, not the Module system. I'm assuming it would be "Scripts.txt"
  20. Npc Lord Gear

Actually was wondering how would I do this with the txt files as opposed to the module system. I'm assuming it would be in Scripts.txt