Search results

1. Pleas help for newbie

Hello, all can i instal diplomatic mode to this Red wars if yes, pls can you tell me how i be very greatfull, sorry for mistakes.
  2. Link ?

Where ar Link to dowloand and update the mod i cant found any links in topics
  3. Single Player ?

Hello i whana  ask some, Do you know some good mods For single Player wheare ar Big map lot of good stuff and all, Much Faction Dont give link to Carvans Mods if you know some real good mod give my link to it, Sorry for mistakes
  4. Betwens ?

What is new or someinth in this 3 mods ??
  5. Floris Mod Pack Version ???

Hello i need little help Floris Mod Pack Version: 2.54 Compatibility: 1.153 Download size for: Installer: 1.10 GB 7zip Package: 0.97 GB Installed Size for: Basic: 2.06 GB Gameplay: 1.24 GB Expanded: 2.33 GB Dev Suite: 2.49 GB Total size when all versions are installed: 8.13 GB And Where i can...
  6. Need Help with Diplomacy to next mod

How put Diplomacy to another mod  ? dont say  Guild of craftsmen web becaus i dont stend can you say what files need put to another mod ?
  7. Full Download ?

Hey i need little help what files i need download to get Full mod of Diplomacy ? with all updates and patches ? Sory for mistakes Can give links ???
  8. Lag While move

Okey i like this mod, but when i moving on map is Little lag, when i press CTRL+SPACE to move faster its very lag can give some help ? to fix it ?
  9. Little Help for newbie ?

I wana ask. are 3.92f3 Patch are Last Version of this mods ? or it will be new patchs ?
  10. Need Help for newbie

Hello, all i has get this Astorionar Adventure mod and i need exe and put all files in my mount and blade warband folder ? yes. And i start new game and i dont sea any new mission or some, only some textures change