Search results

1. Lesbosisles

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

Mine's broken too then. And a few people around here. @MArdA TaleWorlds since the problem with the stuck spectator camera can be fixed by enabling cheat mode on, can the debug mode your QA theoretically runs the game on be the culprit preventing them from reproducing the issue? I'm not an...
  2. Lesbosisles

it just keeps getting worse - part 2

Judging by the state of perks and other things - yes, they do :D Now that's an argument.
  3. Lesbosisles

Nothing of this tells that they won't add any new content and will only keep balancing out the existing things and mechanics. This list shows only a part of those things they are working on ATM. They're not telling us what other parts of the game they're also working on, but that doesn't mean...
  4. Lesbosisles

May I ask, who and when stated this? I can't recollect any similar statement about not adding a new content to the game. The only thing I remember is that mexxico stated, that he's not sure what features from WB will be added to Bannerlord in the future. But that doesn't mean they won't add...
  5. Lesbosisles

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

How can I do this? Never done this before.
  6. Lesbosisles

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

That's strange. It is quite easy to reproduce.
  7. Lesbosisles

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

As far as I remember, this problem was reported since the hotfix for one of the 1.5.X versions had been released. I'm kinda surprised that Marda asked for an additional info on that, because it was reported a long time ago, and the community support manager assured the OP that the problem is...
  8. Lesbosisles

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

I can answer your questions - yes, it does happens every time you get knocked out in any battle. You are able to switch between soldiers on the battlefield (like the spectator mode in MP games), but when you switch to free cam - you won't be able to move it, only rotate it with the mouse.
  9. Lesbosisles

Comprehensive List of Implemented Perks (1.5.1 main branch and 1.5.2 beta)

Terrible performance in Battanian castles (especially during sieges) has moved from 1.5.1 to 1.5.2. Lords do not recruit new troops while in army. Notables disappear in villages. If these aren't serious bugs, I don't know which one should be treated as serious.
  10. Lesbosisles

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

And important note: some new working perks pls. Enough of those perks which make you 15% weaker when it should do vice versa.
  11. Lesbosisles

Havent played almost since the release - how it is now?

Hard to say. I suppose it'll take a little bit more than a year, as they stated earlier, judging by the progress we've reached so far. The problem is that we don't really know what are the plans devs have for the game's further developments - will there be more depth in Diplomacy and Kingdom...
  12. Lesbosisles

Can you talk to prisoners?

You mean, when you speak to him from the party screen? It was possible even in WB and I never noticed any effect on the escape chance from that.
  13. Lesbosisles

TW is quiet

Hope you enjoy your vacation. Turkey usually has a nice weather this time of year (unlike my country, lol). We're waiting for your return! Your Diplomacy developments were a real step forward for the game. Hope you'll continue your work on that!
  14. Lesbosisles

Havent played almost since the release - how it is now?

You can play to, say, a middle game without any serious problems. Some new quests were added, new armour, new sheep texture, some perks are implemented (beware - some of the new perks may not work or work vice versa, like "Horse archer" - it actually adds 15% more penalty to accuracy on...
  15. Lesbosisles

TALEWORLDS - ENOUGH TO SIMPLIFY STATE NAMES AND LORD TITLES. THIS IS NONSENSE! (VOTE)

Because at this moment many titles would have seemed like "ERR_faction_id007_str_not_found" Abagai
  16. Lesbosisles

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

They never learn (c). How many of you are there? The ones who accuse anyone, who's criticising THE WAY OF THE GAME'S DEVELOPMENT, of complaining that the game is not finished. I've more time - NO ONE complains here that the game isn't finished, we understand that the game is still being...
  17. Lesbosisles

Are not there A BIT (a lot) of women in the game? And they are playing a lot of "man" roles.

That's what you can say about almost every problem the game has: "With all those issues in the game right now all that bothers you is X? Seriously? "With all those issues in the game right now all that bothers you is not working workshops?? Seriously?" "With all those problems, all that bothers...
  18. Lesbosisles

Are not there A BIT (a lot) of women in the game? And they are playing a lot of "man" roles.

For the record: I've played as a woman in Warband more than 10 seconds (insert your original *11 seconds* joke here, it's funny). Bannerlord can't even offer a single thing from this list.
  19. Lesbosisles

I agree, this was cool. Playing as a woman felt as a completely unique and fresh M&B experience and Bannerlord can't give you that. However, I remember a few.. ehm... "interesting" persons, who kept telling everyone, that M&B is a "light fantasy" (lol what?) and that's why too many general...
  20. Lesbosisles

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

They never return at all. In my long-term playthroug there are too many villages with only one notable available. Is that an intended design? I can provide a save file a bit later, if you'd like to inspect it.