Search results

1. Titan357

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,120.0.html
  2. Titan357

Signature Images / Loading Screens (Preview)

Not ever never ever? Even if someone else does the work? Also, I really think that guy from that "other" mod really did you all wrong, this was the best mod I played for M&B.
  3. Titan357

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

I want to see Lords and Realms ported from M&B vanilla to Warband. Is this possible? Nick would have to ok it I assume.
  4. Titan357

Realistic Combat Model for Warband [S]

Finally. How is it coming along?
  5. Titan357

Backspace key causes graphical error.

I see what I did wrong.jpg. Thanks!
  6. Titan357

I downloaded the patch, I extracted it inside the floris 2.54 folder. I still get the error.
  7. Titan357

Minor patch - Backspace tactics menu

This did not fix it for me. This fixed it for me.
  8. Titan357

I looked around a bit, (not too hard though) and did not find a answer. When in a battle (any battle) and I press the "Backspace" key my screen pulls up like a scroll (like if you opened the character menu) yet its blank with only the little mini map and troop orders. Pressing backspace again...
  9. Titan357

Some questions.

All by my self, no campaign. Just me and my army. I took them, they got awarded to someone else then the nords took them back. I took them back (again) and was denied (again) so I moved to Suno and took it, then Uxhaul. Was denied again. Then the Nords took Suno back and the Khergit Khanate took...
  10. Titan357

Some questions.

I have some questions. The rebel option seems to be gone now, I have taken 4-5 castles and 2 towns and have been refused rights to rule any of them so far. While the rest of the faction sits around and does nothing. I was hoping I could rebel someway with out loosing my only castle, and...
  11. Titan357

Support

Lets see how this does, I would have never figured this out without your help. Thank you! Edit, Everything is working great now.
  12. Titan357

Support

Ill know if that fixes it in 10 mins. Thanks for the help! Edit, How do I move my save game?
  13. Titan357

Support

Ok, ill try that. What about my sound. I am still missing combat sounds. I checked again and made sure, steam is not set for compatibility mode, nor is Warband. its very strange that it would limit me to 1 gig. I suppose it will be easy to move my save game over? Never done that before. So I...
  14. Titan357

Support

No the box for compatibility mode is not checked, I check steam (app) in the X86 folder and then I checked WB as well. its strange, I am not sure what the next step is. Can I bypass steam and run WB directly? What if I delete the RGL log?
  15. Titan357

Support

16. Titan357

Support

XFX 7970 core edition. (3 gig card) AMD 1055T 2.8 ghz 8 gigs of DDR3 750W PSU All drivers up to date. Windows 7 64 bit. Warband (steam version) up to date. Floris mod (complete mod) up to date. I have read the help section, bug and crash section and more. I get RGL error, out of video memory...
  17. Titan357

Feedback

I just got the mod the other day, waiting on TOR to come out. I love the mod, it adds some nice features, but I wish there was a setting to hire more than 50 troops using the recruiter. I can hire 10 (I tweaked it with tweak M&B) to 30 at each village, and while having the option to pass that...
  18. Titan357

Best difficulty settings

The best setting is the point where you have fun, but still have a challenge. That point is different for everyone, I stopped playing games on ultra hard max settings because its not a epeen contest. Just try to find that point where its fun awhile still rewarding, thats why games have...
  19. Titan357

What video card would handle over 100 units on screen?

the 57-70/5770 is not going to be a bottle neck, and is slightly faster (if not just equal) to the GTS 450 while in the same price range. The 5770 is about $10 more then the GTS 450 and it should outperform (or equal) the GTS 450 while still using the same or less power. Just google it. You...
  20. Titan357

What video card would handle over 100 units on screen?

I think (feel free to do your own comparison) that it will provide a larger gain than what you think. Lets take a look. HD 5750 PCI Express 2.0 x16 Vs PCI Express x16 The 5750 has a faster core clock 700 Vs 500. Almost twice the amout of ram, 1gig of DDR5 Vs 512 of  DDR3 Here is a...