Search results

1. mss

Edit Mode on Linux (Xubuntu)

Under Linux, the configure utility, which you have to tweak in order to get it to run, does not provide a box for edit mode and when you set the edit mode variable in rgl_config.txt and put it in windowed mode, edit mode is still inaccessible in the game using the usual method of creating a...
  2. mss

Video series exploring Mount And Blade Warband Single and Multiplayer

Hey everybody! I've created a new video discussing player progression and game length. Take a look, leave a comment and let me know if you have any ideas that will help out the core gameplay of the mount and blade series. (no ridiculously wild ideas like "gta5 + chivalry + mount and blade!"...
  3. mss

Episode 10 is here featuring the Napoleonic Wars DLC for Warband, multiplayer! Episode 10! Napoleonic Wars: Battle
  4. mss

NOTE: For those who follow Taleworlds devblog this video basically points you to the devblog 8's video about the editor. I haven't had a lot of time to put in solid game play and editing and it shows. But this will have to do for now.. New episode out! Episode 9: What's to come
  5. mss

New episode out! Episode 8: TDM Check it out!
  6. mss

New episode out now! This one really is episode 7... Counting is hard. The Real Episode 7: Rage against the Siege
  7. mss

Oh yeah, I forgot the main reason for coming here.. New episode has been posted! Check it out: Episode 6 With Fire And Sword Captain Co-op
  8. mss

New episode out now!  Waiting For Bannerlord Episode 5: Wishlist
  9. mss

Hello Scully! I completely agree with you on both points. However, I love the first person view. It draws me in and that's one of the major reasons I love playing this game so much, whether I win or lose. I'm always open to helpful criticism and learning and adapting from it, but there will...
  10. mss

Have another video up today! Back to playing multiplayer for this episode! Currently recording clips for another episode of things I'd like to see changed/wishlist in Bannerlord. Waiting For Bannerlord Episode 4: Siege MP
  11. mss

New video up now! Waiting For Bannerlord Episode  3: Annoyances
  12. mss

Good evening lords and ladies! I've started a video series called "Waiting For Bannerlord" where I do short videos playing multiplayer games from the Mount and Blade series as well as discussing some wishlist features for Bannerlord, as well as things that need to be removed or fixed. Links to...
  13. mss

Massive FPS drop on city maps.

Something in NW is using something nVidia decided to change in the latest drivers. Whether it was nVidia breaking a feature or fixing a bug, I don't know. 301.42 does not have this issue.
  14. mss

Massive FPS drop on city maps.

Rollback your nVidia diver to 301.42. You'll get your performance back. I did. It works.
  15. mss

FPS DROP - FIX (NVIDIA CARDS)

Sounds good to me. I would love to hear from anybody this helps out. I went from a lousy 20-30fps near buildings / bodies to a solid 60 after I raised the cap. The real kicker is you can play native without rolling back and it still runs smooth as usual. Something in the new drivers broke NW's...
  16. mss

FPS DROP - FIX (NVIDIA CARDS)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- THE SOLUTION TO THE LATEST NVIDIA FPS-DROP ISSUES ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...