Search results

1. Fietta

More witty and personal comments to Bannerlord

Both of you should calm down, it's a nice thread which once again has spiralled down into Ad Hominem and other nonsense. Let's get back on topic and leave the bickering behind.
  2. Fietta

TW you are literally garbage

Regardless of if they listen or not, going around making pointless threads in an attempt to gain attention isn't great either - there's been numerous threads like this which didn't amount to anything, locking the thread. You can recreate the thread with constructive criticism, but don't try to...
  3. Fietta

Next tournament nation-based?

The level dropped but after the disaster that is Bannerlord, older teams have returned; it won't be the same as it was but that isn't the point, you can develop on that. Just because Division B and Division C teams can't play in a tournament that lasts 2 months which is far more enjoyable to...
  4. Fietta

The WRL format isn't engaging for higher level play, the chances are, all of the teams within division A will go to knockouts, so it's just a waiting game - does the tournament feel as epic as ECS2? Well no because the higher tier play has taken a backseat for other divisions and makes the...
  5. Fietta

As Deacon said, he'd change the format slightly to cater for lower skilled teams - how he'd do that I have no idea. 'easily' is probably the wrong word and seems to be based on the assumption that I already know a way, but 'easily' in the sense that it probably wouldn't take long to figure out...
  6. Fietta

Sure but it's a level of play that isn't really interesting to me personally - I think tournaments should always cater to higher divisions first to make the tournament more entertaining. You can predict the result of the division A league table during week 1, and then you're just waiting for the...
  7. Fietta

I can't name any team thats in Div B off the top of my head
  8. Fietta

TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

Is that social media's fault? Or the person using social media's fault? Obviously the intention of social media like Facebook is to connect with people you know, if people are using it as you suggested, it's not Facebook's fault.
  9. Fietta

TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

Boomer talk, there's numerous benefits of using social media! I could list them but im far too lazy and they're pretty self explanatory, even for the simple minded.
  10. Fietta

I don't know if other people feel the same way, but the standard 'divison league' format just seems bland, uninspired and doesn't give a real sense of competition - it's not that the format is bad, it's just a psychological barrier that makes it seem more half-ass bland casual tournament. WNL...
  11. Fietta

The ESC can always have the ECL for lower teams, the problem with the division system is you're never winning a tournament as a lower division team, you're just winning your division which gives no benefit. Running an ECS and ECL means you'll essentially have two separate tournaments where...
  12. Fietta

ECS format was actually neat, gave off real competitive vibes unlike other formats. Would be nice to actually make a new ECS instead of a brand new series.
  13. Fietta

I agree that it should be 6v6, but people are clearly wanting an 8v8 and this poll will just be gamed to fit someone's preference. It's only been up for 5 hours during EU's sleep time and has 20 votes, the 6v6 has clearly already been gamed.
  14. Fietta

More witty and personal comments to Bannerlord

But he's Shakespeare Brutus, allow it!
  15. Fietta

Why are NA servers still in NY?

Have you ever heard of the persecution complex? Nothing is ever 'truly' broken, it just made it an inconvenience to everyone to update stuff, there's more to native outside the NA competitive scene. Lust isn't xenophobic to the point where he'd try everything in his path to make it worse for NA...
  16. Fietta

Current Issues being working on

Now now, be nice
  17. Fietta

Soon™

Locked™
  18. Fietta

Sad Thing Happened For Community

I see you've spammed this video across numerous threads, this isn't Bannerlord related at all, locking the thread. Don't spam your videos across the forums to prove a point.
  19. Fietta

The point of having a tournament after a tournament is that it doesn't go stale... people still have their teams formed and were just recently active, so it's the perfect time.
  20. Fietta

Why are NA servers still in NY?

Yes Frank as a person seemed to have an EU preference, but Frank (apart from streams) didn't really provide EU with anything but his humor (he was very much part of the EU community before being CM) and doesnt solely represent TW. Not providing NA boards for their tournaments was pretty strange...