Search results for query: *

1. dtimon

Resolved Crash - "The application faced a problem..." after defeating the army of one of the empires

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Wow! This is wonderful news. Thank you!
    In the meantime, there was no information about when the new patch will come in?
  2. dtimon

Resolved Crash - "The application faced a problem..." after defeating the army of one of the empires

Hey, our team was not able to reproduce the issue trough your save file. Do you still experience the issue? If you do, can you please share a save file that is before the crash so our team can look into it?
    Hello!
    I checked the save "Before Crash.sav" attached to the task, on the latest version v1.1.4.17949, the crash described in the task is reproduced.
    For convenience, I will describe the playback steps:
    1) Load the save file "Before Crash.sav".
    2) Click on any point on the map so that the time in the game starts and 6 hours of game time pass.
    3) After the information modal window appears, click on the "Continue" button.

After pressing the "Continue" button, the game crashes.
  3. dtimon

Hey, forwarded the ticket to the QA team for further inspection. Thank you for your time.
    Thank you very much for your assistance!
    I will wait for news.
  4. dtimon

Hey, i could not get the save file. Can you please send it via Ticket? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Good afternoon!
    Created a ticket:
    ( dtimon - 4/27/2023 12:24:39 PM (UTC) )
    Attached save file and screenshot.
  5. dtimon

Hello dear support staff! Huge request to help deal with this crash. Summary: During the quest "Stop the Conspiracy", after defeating the army of one of the empires, a modal window appears with the text: The Western Empire faction was defeated. The clans of the Western Empire defected to...
Back
Top Bottom