Hate to be a pain but the upload function is simply not working, I have been trying all day to upload. the file is 256 kb.We have a special performance build to check for these issues by collecting telemetry data. Can you switch to that build, test your performance and send us your data?
- Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab. You can find more info about it here.
- Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where you are experiencing performance issues.
- Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding the “right shift” and pressing the “T” key.
- Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
- Find the "test.tmcap" file in the "...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client" folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside Steam’s application library folder.
- Finally, upload the file to the "upload.taleworlds.com" site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording and your graphics configuration. If the data you are trying to upload is too big or the site fails to upload, you can use an alternative site to upload your data. If you choose to do that please left a reply to this thread with the download link.
If you ask me, the point of Warband was always that the modders could easily develop what the community wanted. Taleworlds provide the base game, and the modders make magic with it. That's what did Warband for me atleast.I know it is in EA right now and the devs are working hard, but they better watch their backs as these modders might end up creating the game the community wants rather than their own agenda.
Exactly this. This isn't Skyrim.I think you both are missing the point anyway -- the idea of 'quests' in bannerlord is only a short task to do with the specific purpose of improving your relation with the quest giver. Whilst having a negative affect sometimes with the opposition.
By improving your relation you can recruit better troops from that location.
^ that is literally the whole point of it.
This game is a sandbox and it is not like a typical RPG where it heavily relies on quests to give you things to do -- you are the one in charge.
Why do you need hand holding to enjoy Bannerlord?
I think we are playing things very differently ?
This is Bannerlord, the 4 directional attacks is what it's about. You clearly never played Warband or don't understand what this game is about.Indeed, and the combat mechanics are from 1999 ? You have only 4 moves to attack, how lame is this ¿?¿
Is this april joke from the devs ? I guess we see tomorrow the real version of M&B Bannerlord!