• We'll be making a number of structural changes to the forums on Wednesday, 06.12.2023. No downtime is expected. Read more here.

Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info Infinite loading on Login

After a bit of digging, I see that when I reinstall bannerlord, there is nothing for battleye. No folder nor indicator for an install. I'm curious if this may be aiding the issue.
  2. Need More Info Infinite loading on Login

Summary: Once getting past the opening loading screens, when I click login, it will load infinitely. I left it for several hours today but with no luck. I was able to get on earlier, but now with no avail. I attempted following all recommended solutions, reinstalled and everything but no luck...
  3. Resolved Not able to view previous messages or talk in chat

Apologies for the delay, I ended up wiping everything a second time and it ended up working. Its strange how it didn't work the first wipe but it must have been that I missed deleting a file with the first wipe. Second clean install worked well for it.
  4. Resolved Not able to view previous messages or talk in chat

Summary: I am unable to open the chat dialog box, whether with T, Y (secondary) or whatever I switch the hotkeys to. As a result of this I am also unable to message in these chats, and cannot view what had been previously said. I have also tried rebinding the hotkeys, verifying the files, and...
Back
Top Bottom