Search results

1. .Brandis

What the community is REALLY waiting for

Combat Patch and MMR please. Even Fall Guys, possibly the most casual release this quarter, has MMR. And it's about vibrant jellybeans bumping into each other and falling off the course.
  2. .Brandis

In Progress [e1.4.2] Invisible players on Multiplayer

I have the game on SSD. In fact, my HDD is unconnected.
  3. .Brandis

In Progress players textures often disappear

Another update: It's broken again and blood stains doesn't do anything. Beeflip also has had a similar problem and the invisible people have grown worse for both of us over time in skirmish. For me in Captain it's mostly fine, with visible player characters. If a bot or two is invisible it...
  4. .Brandis

This Game is Unplayable

Update: It did for one session. Now it's broken again.
  5. .Brandis

This Game is Unplayable

Try turning bloodstains off, that fixed my invisible people.
  6. .Brandis

In Progress players textures often disappear

I have the same problem constantly. Makes PvP unplayable. One example of hundreds: Things I tried: Reinstalling Bannerlord Reinstalling GPU Changing all NVIDIA settings to stock Changing all NVIDIA settings to off/none Clean install from NVIDIA website Deleting Shaders from...
  7. .Brandis

In Progress [e1.4.2] Invisible players on Multiplayer

I have the same problem constantly.Makes PvP unplayable. One example of hundreds: Things I tried: Reinstalling Bannerlord Reinstalling GPU Changing all NVIDIA settings to stock Changing all NVIDIA settings to off/none Deleting Shaders from C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord...
  8. .Brandis

Idea for spinoff Captain MP mode.

That's just how RNG works sometimes. Having a merc army would be interesting but the majority of classes would never be played, and there would be no decision making based on the faction matchup, since it would be the same every time.
  9. .Brandis

Why TW should get Battle servers ASAP (effortpost inbound)

That change was overwhelmingly regarded as a good move, along with enforced 2-2-2. I can't think of a worse example. Obviously Bannerlord shouldn't have such restrictions.
  10. .Brandis

So about the font Mordred

IIRC Mordred was also used in Warband. TW has used it for a very long time.
  11. .Brandis

Idea for spinoff Captain MP mode.

Picking factions would just lead to people picking Empire 100% of the time, or whatever the strongest faction on the patch is.
  12. .Brandis

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.3

The game misses a sense of meaningful progression. I feel like pushing for purchased perks between rounds (or ideally another system on top of the starting perks) would improve gameplay a lot by giving progression through rounds and rewards for kills or assists. I also still have a massive...
  13. .Brandis

Ranked/competitive mode, one of the right ways to do it

If that is the case do you have an example of a modern matchmaking system that uses performance based MMR in the highest ranks?
  14. .Brandis

Can we split the Multiplayer forum between Captain and Skirmish/Duel?

I don't think there needs to be a separate forum for captain.
  15. .Brandis

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.3

Captain and Skirmish need to be balanced separately.
  16. .Brandis

Music in Multiplyer

Wouldn't it be more efficient to load up multiplayer and enter a game than to make a forum post..? I have no idea, I mute music in every multiplayer game I play.
  17. .Brandis

What Graphics Card is Everyone Running?

I have a potato CPU and a 1060, meaning min and max graphics run almost the same due to the importance of the CPU. After changing around some graphics card settings the game runs at 80-120fps on low player/bot count. But with 150+ bots and 60v60 siege it drops down again to 30-50fps. Haven't...
  18. .Brandis

Even if it was head on, it makes one team very predictable in terms of movement. It does look awesome in roleplay line battles though, and those videos and things draw people to play MP in the first place. It's just been brought up throughout warband and apparently now bannerlord as a "good...
  19. .Brandis

[MP Game Mode] - Generals Mode

I see your point. In 1v1 you could use specific strategies regardless if you trust the other players or not. I still would prefer 6v6 and I think from a tournament perspective 6v6 would give higher quality matches, due to higher micro as you mentioned. Another thing to consider is that player...
  20. .Brandis

Shield walls are utterly ineffective in clan battles.