Search results

1. Lord Brutus

Debating implementation of a Reaction/Like system

A perfect argument against the implementation.
  2. Lord Brutus

Debating implementation of a Reaction/Like system

Can't move with the times when the times are juvenile and moronic. Let's maintain a bit of maturity, complete with actual words.
  3. Lord Brutus

Give us level 1 companions.

Only a couple of companions from Warband started at level one, Marnid and Ymira come to mind.
  4. Lord Brutus

Dating Thread, v. II

It's unrealistic to believe there's only one person in the world for you. Carry on.
  5. Lord Brutus

Village Upgrades

Why is it that things that many people want are bloated and unappealing?
  6. Lord Brutus

Campaign Coop

Did you even read the second post where TW says, It's not going to happen?
  7. Lord Brutus

Singleplayer mode vs another friend?

Taleworlds official word on the subject. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/campaign-coop.403410/post-9292675 My advice: play something else.
  8. Lord Brutus

Losing too much money because of garrisons?

Have enterprises in all 22 cities before you start being a mercenary or a vassal.
  9. Lord Brutus

Singleplayer mode vs another friend?

It is available. It's called multiplayer.
  10. Lord Brutus

Suggestion - Campaign Co Op

It was attempted with Warband and failed. Perhaps with Bannerlord's engine it might be possible but don't hold your breath.
  11. Lord Brutus

Suggestion - Campaign Co Op

Search function is your friend. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/campaign-coop.403410/post-9292675 Like he said here, it's not going to happen.
  12. Lord Brutus

What's on your mind?

Very sorry to hear that, Rujasu. You have my sympathy.
  13. Lord Brutus

corona? :(

And the voter turnout was way different. Too many people thought Hillary would win, like my wife, who didn't vote, she just stayed home.
  14. Lord Brutus

corona? :(

There's no doubt in my mind that Trump appeals to racist impulses in many in this country. No one who votes for him can possibly benefit in any way from his policies.........or lack of policies.
  15. Lord Brutus

TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

I apologize to whomever was offended. I will not take blame for what other moderators may or may not have done or ignored nor for whatever reports they may have closed without taking any action.
  16. Lord Brutus

I assure you it was not meant as a slur, however you interpret it. I apologize for any hard feelings I may have caused. Also, I'm not sure I know to this day the meaning of transgender.
  17. Lord Brutus

Ev, if this is the be-all and end-all of your existence, you have more serious problems than you even know. I'm not certain I even knew there were such people in the world. I'm not clear how this affects you.