Search results

1. Imperial Cataphract

SP Fantasy [WB] Tohlobaria: The Conquerors Expansion

um just quickly check if there is two resouce folders in your mod folder, just noted that I had an s at the end of resources and the main mods folder has no s. wierd. and the dirim handgunner having no items sound really weird. I'll check their gear in troop editor again and reupload the mod to...
  2. Imperial Cataphract

Sorry about that, could you tell me what models are missing?
  3. Imperial Cataphract

"Your Grace, I bring news of your trade with the West Trading Company. They have agreed to help arm and train your troops in their new tactics in return for trading privileges in our new Duchy. They were also generous enough to commison your grace with a well made set of armor, adorned with the...
  4. Imperial Cataphract

SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

no, not in the released version, I just modded the troops myselft. kind of a Atian based troops with afew changes/adaptions to make sure its not a carbon copy of Atia. alot of influence is from age of empires. EDIT:: My Mod is now out :D https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,387916.0.html
  5. Imperial Cataphract

I mod it myself really.I thinking on releasing my little submod soon. we bit nervous honestly
  6. Imperial Cataphract

Ive been making more progress with my little mod. I have made a proper helm and armor for my character/faction leader. as well as a proper heavy cavalry guard line to go with it Album https://imgur.com/a/VcXDlVB Lancers: These troops are veterans of combat. serving first as swordsman. with...
  7. Imperial Cataphract

I'll do that when you release the next version. also I made a blued elite atian armor for my character (which kinda works but still bugs me abit). I also made pistols show up when holstered too. Edit: I have now made an Atian closed helmet where you can see the eyes of  your character.
  8. Imperial Cataphract

Yep, love your mod. I love it so much that I manualy edited the files as the usualy tools would not work xD. would you like me to send you any of my modded files?
  9. Imperial Cataphract

I've been making adjustments to the mod, for example. I managed to adjust the Dirim plate armors legs to match the rest, as well as make the atian swords and horse work better color wise. also made the flintlock pistol into a matchlock. I also made my kingdoms troops into a kind of Spanish...
  10. Imperial Cataphract

Main Thread - 3.0 released!

Thank you for the information. Love the mod and I now have an RTS to look forward to as well.
  11. Imperial Cataphract

Awesome :D glad you are fine.
  12. Imperial Cataphract

Fair enough, Grateful for what you have made here. look forward to the next/last version of this. I understand the tiredness, Do you look forward to Bannerlord at all?
  13. Imperial Cataphract

This is definitely one mod I want to see in Bannerlord. Hope the author is well
  14. Imperial Cataphract

Love this mod and it's style. is this still being worked on?
  15. Imperial Cataphract

This mod is just awesome, I hope that we get an update. anyone done any fan patches to help bugs?
  16. Imperial Cataphract

Ah, okay. I'll see what I can do. I want to make an Atain styled elite player troops.
  17. Imperial Cataphract

Hello, still enjoying this awesome mod. I noticed when trying to use Morghs MB editor that it refused to open the files. When I open the files, there was no spacing between items, it was just one solid wall. Is that intentional?
  18. Imperial Cataphract

Yep, this is an awesome mod. The Atian items look awesome. You should be proud of the work you have done with this mod.
  19. Imperial Cataphract

just popping in to say I love this mod and I hope it does get continued