Search results

1. Weapon question - switching ranged/melee-javelin

Hi readers, I got a pc bound question. Say I got Javelins, or Throwing Axes or a random throwing weapon with a melee type. How do I switch from the default ranged mode into the melee mode, for say, when I'm on my last Javelin/Axe etc.
  2. Campaign map and possible related sound error

Using Mount and Blade: Warband, version 1.127 Besides this: All used before, never with problems Problem: Got some weird (horse?) noises when zooming in @ the hero party on the campaign map. The closer the view, the louder the noises. I also got an error when entering the tournament in...
  3. Follow me I have a plan...(vassal) script error

Just told someone there is no need to accompany me anymore, so he could stop that. Then I got this error: Using diplomacy mod, nothing else. This error repeats itself constantly, the vassal is not moving anymore. Gave him orders (defend x) and he moved, error stopt.
  4. Another prison break bug?

Teramma Castle. Breaking out Count Delinard (Swadian, I'm not at war with Swadia (own kingdom)). I find my doppelganger standing at the gate, being "beat up" by some sarranid guard. Delinard does attack me, there are no other enemies and the game does not continue in the "you run away". Seeing...
  5. Lost forum functions

At the left top of the forum page are: Login as // Unread posts // Unread replies  // Time and date And in the top right are stuff like news and new releases. But those don't show up anymore, since recently. And I have no idea why. Is there a way to get those back, because I really like the...
  6. Kherghits charge in sieges... even in another city.

A view of the siege of Kelredan Castle. From origin, Swadian. Currently in control by Rhodok's, a originally Khergit lord owns it. And has about 60 Khergits stationed there. As far as I knew, Khergits charge in siege defenses in own towns. But also in others, maybe a hardcode error? A non...
  7. Courting a lady "I have prisoners to sell"

:?: :?: :?: Yeah, same here... anyway: Just for trying it out, I choice that option... what happens, my character says: "Boyar Nelag". Followed by her respons: They are not related, not even by a distant marriage.
  8. Tundra bandits from Tismir! *map speed nerf!*

Doing the track bandits quest, and I walked from Tismir till Yalen (almost got them... I ****ing hope). Those bastards have a move speed of 8!!! Is there any way possible to slow those f*ckers down? You need an all cavalry, small party with high pathfinding to get them. And even then, you need...
  9. Hating Arena fights - ganging up on the player, en masse.

This happens to me all the time, I kill half the guys in the arena brawl. Then, when there are less then ~10 guys left, they ALL focus me... What the *peep *is that ganging up on people?! Is this supposed to be when you kill a lot of the fighters, or just a random fault, where in all AI...
  10. Knudarr Castle Siege.... '?' They left something in ^^

I was just sieging Knudarr Castle for the... 5th? time. But when I went around to kill some annoying huntsman, I saw a ? in front of the gate (see spoiler). Seriously, wtf? I have no idea, was is it for? It's on the ground, has 0 collision. And is semi-transparant. Never seen it before. And...