Search results

1. Agent Griff

Regulile Forumului Taleworlds

Am tradus aceste reguli din Engleza in Romana, pentru beneficiul tuturor membrilor ce vor frecventa acest forum Romanesc. Enjoy! :P Regulile Forumului Taleworlds Postand pe Taleworlds va dati acordul urmatoarelor reguli. Aceste reguli se aplica pe toate subforumurile. Anumite subforumuri pot...
  2. Agent Griff

Bun Venit!

Bine v-am gasit pe noul forum in limba romana de pe Taleworlds. Stim cu totii ca de mult cerem si noi chestia deci acum ne putem bucura ca avem un forum propriu, pentru toti fanii de Mount and Blade din Romania. Eu am avut onoarea de a primi propunerea sa fiu moderator si nu vreau sa dezamagesc...
  3. Agent Griff

Old games and making them work

Hello all. So I recently got my little mitts on two jems of Gaming History: Fallout and Fallout: Tactics. I've already installed Fallout but I've a problem. It won't work. Whenever I click the icon to start playing the bloody thing I get an error message saying that it needs more free...
  4. Agent Griff

Dante's Inferno test

This test basically tells you in what level of hell you would be tormented from eternity, based on Dante's Divine Comedy and what he sees as the nine levels of hell. So, take the test, and tell us where you would burn. Before I reveal where I (and where most of the members will burn, I think)...
  5. Agent Griff

Tales from the Front or short-stories

Since I didn't find a classic short story thread, I decided to make one myself. So basically, this is a thread for anyone who wants to post a short-story or AAR (for the more Total War-inclined ones among you) about their exploits in-game. And the best thing about it is that they can be made up...
  6. Agent Griff

Your ideal *insert genre here* game

Ok, so in this topic I would like to discuss heavily idealized games that you would find as being ideal for its genre. Thus, you could detail what features you think would make up an ideal FPS game or an ideal RPG. In my case, I won't detail a clear-cut genre like an FPS or RTS game but my ideal...