Search results

1. GreenLight7

Will you add..

I watched game video,and what i see,no camp and other menu,no overall menus that were in warband,you can not camp,in options of warband there are percentage of difficulty and maybe other things that are not in bannerlord.This colour division of countries uninspires people to play,for example as...
  2. GreenLight7

Poll to bring attention on dialect

Vote 1-Pirates of the Caribbean,worm-science worm,that in times can lost mind.,2-"civilized" mans first part 3-"civilized" mans second part,to use harder,seemingly-meanful words.
  3. GreenLight7

i changed little text,now understandable?
  4. GreenLight7

What do you not understand?I saw people who understood it,why you not?
  5. GreenLight7

Mouth full of dust?Empty.If i translated well...with translator...you say this?
  6. GreenLight7

I am saying that,and not "modern" dialect(=slang).
  7. GreenLight7

Evolution is wrong,Development is right

Nice run from answer.But Good Luck if true.
  8. GreenLight7

This is not religious agenda,this is poll to see simple language in game,not THEORIES.Leave besides that.
  9. GreenLight7

Not force me to be as you,but if you respect truth,say,NASA built EMDrive?And it is Working and proving wrongness of many science trees?Age of Moon Stone Was-AGREED?REMAINS was found on the highest PEAKS of the World?Answer.
  10. GreenLight7

My dear i dont know who,scientists not created magnets,they explained them,magnets was created by merchants,who not want to pay taxes,and thus,avoided it with the help of magnets.There are no Magnet theory,but there are theories,of evolution too,that is wrong.
  11. GreenLight7

In many games now creators put "science" termins(scientific termins,words) instead of normal(simple,without surplus) words,this is poll,you can vote-you want some linguistica from crazy scientist theories(Like your Big Grandfather was MONKEY)?you can go to fantasy games.This game,as all see,have...
  12. GreenLight7

I will be glad to not see wrong THEORIES effecting games.
  13. GreenLight7

I have,start a topic,named delusion of unreligious people,i will talk...maybe.Or name it not insulting,mocking...
  14. GreenLight7

EEhhh,end it,who Belives believe who not want,not believe,after death will see. This is not about Christian faith,many people tired of using CEMENTISTS WORDS in game,it harmes atmosphere....and shares on you evolution unbased wrong theory. Will be better if you remove such words,and bring back...
  15. GreenLight7

You not own this forum,its a pity that here are atheist and Dawnrwist fanatics here.
  16. GreenLight7

Good that you know.. that you are a baby.
  17. GreenLight7

Interesting how need to change wrong word considering how you say,FACTS turned into mock disput.If you are so sure and convinced,and you believe that your ancestor not is,was w*** than good luck,showing that NASA is wrong(EMDrive for example),about Sacred Texts,Holy Scriptures,there was writtten...
  18. GreenLight7

What you wrote.In what base evolution is?ten Men skulls and ten monkey skulls,And?You can see how sciementists recognized age of Moon,-"Measure." "18,7 billion" "It is not right,too high number....try without plumbum" "aaahn...without plumbum three and half billion" "that's right." So...with...
  19. GreenLight7

Some people do not understand that i understand that they not understand what i typed and not understand how to suggest that places that i wrote wrong.