Search results

1. monnikje

AAR: Me, Floris | Completed | Chapter 60 & Epilogue posted (19-09-2015)

@BondBroker: Or is it just fantasy? @King_Harlaus: Sssst, it's actually a secret. You are the first to figure it out. Thanks! Good to hear that you like the ending.
  2. monnikje

Finally finished 'Me, Floris'

Hi guys, There is a small thing I wanted to share with you. After quite a few years I finally finished the AAR 'Me, Floris', on which this mod is based. So if you want to know the story of Floris, how he ended up in Calradia, how he fared over there and how it all ends, just go to this thread...
  3. monnikje

Epilogue 3 March 1264 Dear Diary, For almost 30 years I've travelled the world, sailed the seas and seen strange lands. But for the past few months I've been really lost. I've sailed with several different ships, which have all sunken in different storms. Five times I've been rescued from...
  4. monnikje

Chapter 60: Rebirth 16 December 1263 Dear Diary, Yalen is gone, along with almost everyone. I was as far as I know the only person to escape the destruction of the city. A city filled with all the Nord, Rhodok, Swadian, Vaegir and Khergit people, along with a lot of Sarranids. But not all...
  5. monnikje

Chapter 59: Downfall 15 December 1263 Dear Diary, I was trapped. And not only I: my entire army was inside the city of Yalen, surrounding a fortress filled with hostile Nord, while we self were surrounded by the hordes of Calradia. The night was dark and full of noises: everyone was preparing...
  6. monnikje

Chapter 58: Conquest of Yalen 14 December 1263 Dear Diary, My army descended from the mountains and marched towards the Rhodok city of Yalen. Harim was on the move and I couldn't risk him joining the Rhodok-Nord alliance. I needed to get this battle over with before he'd arrive. If he would...
  7. monnikje

Chapter 57: A deserted kingdom 12 December 1263 Dear Diary, Clouds were rolling over the mountains, obscuring everything behind them. A fog as thick as butter surrounded Culmarr Castle by the time we arrived at the gates. We faced no opposition. No arrows came flying down, no tar greeted us...
  8. monnikje

That reminds me, I still need to watch 'The Walking Dead' one day. I read quite a few of the comics tough. I intend to post the next chapter a little quicker: no more four-year delays (I hope).
  9. monnikje

M&B LibrAARy - After Action Report Listings

I have updated the LibrAARy till this moment.
  10. monnikje

Chapter 56: The gathering storm 5 December 1263 Dear Diary, Two hundred of my finest men. That was the amount of soldiers I took with me when I left the city of Khudan. But word spread quickly: after all those years, finally War would return. The harbringer rode again, ready to reap the seeds...
  11. monnikje

Dev Diary 23 December 2012 Feedback

Use this thread to give comments on the dev diary of 23 December 2012!
  12. monnikje

Dev Diary

Heya everyone, after a long period of quietness, we felt the need to get back in touch with you, answer some questions, address some issues and clarify the general state of affairs. First and foremost - the recent patch, which was long overdue, and an explanation for why it took us so long...
  13. monnikje

Permissions for using Floris as a basis for your mod

Permissions for using Floris as a basis for your mod The Floris Mod Pack is a compilation of a lot of other mods, along with a lot of our own work. We not only provide the source, but give you the possibility with the Dev Suite to recompile the entire mod with your own adjustments. Of course...
  14. monnikje

Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.54]

In Expanded, Gameplay or Basic? And did you upgrade your previous version, or did you do a fresh install?
  15. monnikje

Screenshots

Have no fear, Hoverhorse is here!
  16. monnikje

Floris Mod Pack 2.54 released

My computer accidentally went offline this night, after I went to bed, and since I'm the primary torrent host... Well, that should be fixed now ;).
  17. monnikje

Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.54]

:( I must have missed that. Aw!
  18. monnikje

Floris Mod Pack 2.54 released

We've released Floris 2.54. It fixes bugs, upgrades features and brings some game changes. Head to the Introduction + Downloads topic to download the patch or the new full installer. Here's the list with changes we've made: We'd also like to hear what people think of the changes in 2.54.  It...