Search results

1. Dom Harulf

Milites Fortunae Sunday Mod Events - SUMMER BREAK/PAUSE

Clan name: Duchy of Dunlar Clan banner(if any): On our Forum Expected attendance: 8-15 Preferred Factions: Team the Iceni is on!!! Preferred Roles: Infantry Steam profile link of leader & co-leader: Duke Harulf Baron Karl Sir Neko I have read and agree with the rules: Indeed
  2. Dom Harulf

Clan name: Duchy of Dunlar Clan banner(if any): On our Forum Expected attendance: 8-15 Preferred Factions: The one with the MF Preferred Roles: Infantry Steam profile link of leader & co-leader: Duke Harulf Baron Karl Sir Neko I have read and agree with the rules: Indeed
  3. Dom Harulf

Clan name: Duchy of Dunlar Clan banner(if any): On our Forum Expected attendance: 8-15 Preferred Factions: Erathia/Avlee Preferred Roles: Infantry Steam profile link of leader & co-leader: Duke Harulf Baron Karl Sir Neko I have read and agree with the rules: Indeed
  4. Dom Harulf

Clan name: Duchy of Dunlar Clan banner(if any): On our Forum Expected attendance: 8-15 Preferred Factions: whichever team Iceni is on. Preferred Roles: Infantry Steam profile link of leader & co-leader: Duke Harulf Baron Karl Sir Neko I have read and agree with the rules: Indeed
  5. Dom Harulf

Milites Fortunae Saturday Mod Events - Next event: Rome at War(July 18th)

Clan name: Duchy of Dunlar Clan banner(if any): On our Forum Expected attendance: 8-15 Preferred Factions: whichever team Iceni is on. Preferred Roles: Infantry Steam profile link of leader & co-leader: Duke Harulf Baron Karl Sir Neko I have read and agree with the rules: Indeed
  6. Dom Harulf

Clan name: Duchy of Dunlar Clan banner(if any): On our Forum Expected attendance: 8-15 Preferred Factions: whichever team Iceni is on. Preferred Roles: Heavy Infantry Steam profile link of leader & co-leader: Duke Harulf Baron Karl Sir Neko I have read and agree with the rules: Indeed
  7. Dom Harulf

8. Dom Harulf

[Native] Roman Empire Friday Shieldwall Event

Clan name: Duchy of Dunlar Clan banner(if any): On our Forum Expected attendance: 8-15 Preferred Factions: Either as of now, but if the Iceni Tribe signs up, whichever team they're on please :) Preferred Roles: Heavy Infantry Steam profile link of leader & co-leader: Duke Harulf Baron Gernau...
  9. Dom Harulf

10. Dom Harulf

11. Dom Harulf

Clan name: Duchy of Dunlar Clan banner(if any): On our Forum Expected attendance: 8-15 Preferred Factions: Populares Preferred Roles: Heavy Infantry Steam profile link of leader & co-leader: Duke Harulf Viscount Moarte I have read and agree with the rules: Indeed
  12. Dom Harulf

Clan name: Duchy of Dunlar Clan banner(if any): On our Forum Expected attendance: 8-15 Preferred Factions: team Iceni is on Preferred Roles: Heavy Infantry Steam profile link of leader & co-leader: Duke Harulf Viscount Moarte I have read and agree with the rules: Indeed
  13. Dom Harulf

Clan name: Duchy of Dunlar Clan banner(if any): On our Forum Expected attendance: 8-15 Preferred Factions: whichever one MF is on Preferred Roles: Infantry Steam profile link of leader & co-leader: Duke Harulf Viscount Moarte I have read and agree with the rules: Indeed
  14. Dom Harulf

Clan name: Duchy of Dunlar Clan banner(if any): On our Forum Expected attendance: 8-15 Preferred Factions: whichever team MF is on Preferred Roles: Infantry Steam profile link of leader & co-leader: Duke Harulf Viscount Moarte I have read and agree with the rules: Indeed
  15. Dom Harulf

lol

Clan name: The Duchy of Dunlar Clan banner(if any): (On our forum page) Expected attendance: 7-15 Preferred Factions: Any Preferred Roles: Infantry Steam profile link of leader & co-leader: Duke Harulf Viscount Moarte I have read and agree with the rules: Indeed
  16. Dom Harulf

Clan name: Duchy of Dunlar Clan banner(if any): On our Forum Expected attendance: 8-15 Preferred Factions: Either Preferred Roles: Heavy Infantry Steam profile link of leader & co-leader: Duke Harulf Viscount Moarte I have read and agree with the rules: Indeed
  17. Dom Harulf

Clan name: Duchy of Dunlar Clan banner(if any): On our Forum Expected attendance: 8-15 Preferred Factions: Either Preferred Roles: Heavy Infantry Steam profile link of leader & co-leader: Duke Harulf Viscount Moarte I have read and agree with the rules: Indeed
  18. Dom Harulf

lol

Clan name: Duchy of Dunlar Clan banner(if any): On our Forum Expected attendance: 8-15 Preferred Factions: Dunlar Preferred Roles: Heavy Infantry Steam profile link of leader & co-leader: Duke Harulf Viscount Moarte I have read and agree with the rules: Indeed
  19. Dom Harulf

Clan name: Duchy of Dunlar Clan banner(if any): On our Forum Expected attendance: 8-15 Preferred Factions: Dunlar Preferred Roles: Heavy Infantry Steam profile link of leader & co-leader: Duke Harulf Viscount Moarte I have read and agree with the rules: Indeed
  20. Dom Harulf