Search results

1. Unsolved Failed to login.

Same problem, Win7.
  2. In Progress Game wont start

Guys listen up, the solution was very simple in my case: Just remove the file located at: \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBox\ModuleData\Languages\CN and run the game. Hope it works for you as well!
  3. Solved (!!! READ FOR THE SOLUTION !!!) White Screen Crash At Launch & Crash Reporter Doesn't Work.

Guys listen up, the solution was very simple in my case: Just remove the file located at: \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBox\ModuleData\Languages\CN and run the game. Hope it works for you as well!
  4. Solved (!!! READ FOR THE SOLUTION !!!) White Screen Crash At Launch & Crash Reporter Doesn't Work.

White screen crash at launch and crash reporter doesn't work. My specs: CPU: Intel i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz GPU: ASUS RX480 8GB STRIX GAMING GDDR5 256Bit AMD Radeon DX12 RAM: 16 GB RAM OS: Windows 7 64-bit ERROR LOG: Build Version: 222597...
  5. White Screen Crash At Launch & Crash Reporter Doesn't Work.

White screen crash at launch and crash reporter doesn't work. My specs: CPU: Intel i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz GPU: ASUS RX480 8GB STRIX GAMING GDDR5 256Bit AMD Radeon DX12 RAM: 16 GB RAM OS: Windows 7 64-bit ERROR LOG: Build Version: 222597...
  6. Solved Cannot Upload crash report.

I have the same issue please help.
  7. Bug White screen

White screen crash at launch, please help.
  8. Water shader bug

I have exactly the same visual bug. Appeared just after the latest update.
  9. Requests for custom banners, surcoats and shields

Is that what you have to say after someone makes a custom banner for you? "Oooo nice" ??? No thanks or anything?
  10. Mount & Blade Warband Infantry Primer

Great document, I enjoyed reading it :) I really appreciate the effort you put into this, thanks for sharing :)
  11. Private Server Question

Kankaam burda da yakaladın beni :D
  12. Private Server Question

Hi all, I wish to ask a rather nooby question about creating a server just to play with a friend over the net. The problem is when I create a server, it never appears in the server list and therefore I can't play a private game with my friend. Is there any way to make my server appear in my...
  13. Disturbing

I too wish to thank the developers for their constant support and frequently released fixes.
  14. Terk edilme sorunu

Adamların parasını ve yiyecek çeşitliliğini ihmal etmezsen gidiceklerini sanmıyorum. En azından benim gurubumdaki hiç bir NPC ayrılmak istemedi.