Search results

1. Thèoden King

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 2 - Painted Plants

Maybe is the second picture made while using they scene editor. Because i think there wont be special effects in the editor.
  2. Thèoden King

[WB][S] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

I think spears will be the most logic weapon for the patrols.
  3. Thèoden King

Guns ruined mount and blade for me. I think With fire and sword is a terrible game, but thats just my opinion :P
  4. Thèoden King

Rohan is my favorite faction. I love the armor from the movies. And Rohan is the most awesome faction in the books :)
  5. Thèoden King

The top-units of Rohan are horses, Isengards top-units are pikeman. So isengard is a little bit OP against Rohan. And Gondor is much more advanced then Rohan. Rohan is (but im not completely sure) inspired by the vikings.
  6. Thèoden King

The mods have gone down in the west.....how did it come to this
  7. Thèoden King

Finaliy an awesome mod :D cant wait to lead my rohirrim to ruin and the worlds ending! I wish you a lot of success from the Netherlands :)