Search results

1. Can you trade with your wife?

Frankly a Feature i've overlooked until yesterday. currently playing on Beta 1.4.2 no mods and a new campaign Tried to get my wife to upgrade some of my bandit units by having them in her party for a while, but turns out she doesn't have any horses so it wouldn't work. So i tried to trade with...
  2. What determines the Horse chosen for upgrading cavalry units?

so in this game, upgrading cavalry units need horses and war horses from your inventory. but what determines which horse gets chosen? This just happened to me: i had around 20+ of every type of horse in the game except the rare ones like the Battanian Thoroughbred and when i upgraded my...
  3. Unsolved Not Getting Paid mercenary contract fee when in an Army.

So i started a new playthrough on beta 1.4.2 and have been working as a merc for Sturgia. they are having a 2 front war and the payout is amazing being 330/influence point (i thought the cap was 300 but it clearly says 330 when i was talking to the man). Everything worked smoothly for a while...
  4. are companion skills useless in caravan?

so i'm running 2 caravans, 1 with my companion that has 80 trade skill and 2 focus points in trade. the other is ran with my other companion that doesn't have any trade skills. and CONSISTENTLY the second guy pulls in about 50%-100% more profit per day. I know all the trade skills amount to...
  5. Are the Battlefield Areas too SMALL???

personally i didn't have the strongest pc and I've only been running the game with battle sizes of up to 300 men for the longest time. that's counting both sides as i've tested out. and recently i got a gpu upgrade and felt confident to increase the numbers to 750 and have been noticing some...
  6. Companion Attribute/Focus points

so basically i've played this game for a while and of course without modding it seems you can't assign companions' existing stats. But i've encountered this ONLY ONCE. in a play through i started with 1.4.1 beta. I met this guy Pelisor the Horsethief, a Battanian wanderer. And for w/e reason...
  7. How to force opponent defenders to SALLY OUT?

personally i dislike the ai script for sieging a castle/town. so currently i'm looking for force opponents to sally out and fight me on the field. then take their empty castle. Problem is that I don't know how to trigger it. I assumed it was when you are attacking with a smaller force. but at...
  8. How is Cavalry to be used in this game?

like the title said, what is the intended use of cavalry? in terms of situations, formations and commands? how many to have in terms of % of your army? if you know please tell me the answer and your source, if not you are welcome to post any speculations you might have here. also i'm interested...
  9. Solved Question regarding garrison troops donation.

Running the game on 1.4.1 atm, but i think the situation has persisted since i started playing. basically whenever an allied lord of my kingdom visits my town/castle (this also includes my companions and spouse), they NEVER donate troops to the garrison. but whenever a companion or spouse...
  10. Need More Info 1.4.1 Crash when loading into Siege

Basically i'm trying to siege a town, decided to make a save file right before leading my men to assault. game crashes every time i try to load that save file. good thing i have another one couple of minutes before.
  11. Unsolved My take on some of the WEAPONS in game and their BALANCE

Frankly I'm pretty amazed by this game and a lot of the in game weapons are amazing. but there are some serious problems that strikes me as odd, some are game breaking and others simply need improvement. - ranged weapons are kinda op a lot of the time! for example, an arrow to the head does...
  12. Need More Info Beta 1.4.1 Crash report

Experiencing crashes during game play while accessing the game Encyclopedia. this has happened to me a few times so i don't think it's a random occurrence worth to note that i am one of the unfortunate few suffering from memory leak issue while running this game, meaning after about 1-2 hours...
  13. In Progress Beta 1.4.1 new version new game breaking bug, Formation Glitch in battles

This is my first thread so I'll be including all my bug findings up to this date. Frankly I wasn't going to bother and register an account and post some bugs that others probably have done so 100 times already but this recent problem has really gotten on my nerves and the game is officially...