Search results

1. Part of the problem with Sturgia getting rolled early:

Sturgia WE, and NE get wrecked because they are at war against everyone while their enemies are fighting just 1 war. There is something wrong with diplomacy and factions getting wrecked just refuse to make peace paying tribute. Sturgia is strong enough except if It is at war against Vlandia and...
  2. Should I start a new beta 1.4.3 playthrough now?

Wait some time more. The game is currently enjoyable and a lot of issues have been fixed, plus we have got some small new things, but snowballing is still there and some core features about diplomacy are still missing.
  3. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Sweet, thanks for fixing all these issues. We are now ready for 1.4.4 :-).
  4. aside from full horse archer what is the best balanced army composition?

60% or more archer units. You will be able to wreck everything with this in Battlefields.
  5. I really enjoy the early game and find my self making excuses to start new games.

Yep, I have the same feeling, I really like early game. I have been thinking about It and the reasons behind this: - Game becomes pretty easy once we get a strong army with tons of archers. Archers are pretty OP and we simply can defeat stronger armies while losing 3-5 men. - While passive...
  6. Beta 1.4.3 - Snowballing worse than ever (better than ever after hotfix).

Yes, Khuzaits are pretty dusgusting in almost every campaign. They are usually ruining most of my campaigns conquering half of the world before day 500. Problem with Khuzaits is that they are usually involved in few wars, or just fighting Sturgia and NE, kingdoms which are usually involved in...
  7. Beta 1.4.3 - Snowballing worse than ever (better than ever after hotfix).

Giving some extra feedback about this issue after playing some hours after the last hotfix: - Snowballing is much better after the hotfix and now we have time to save the weakest factions. - Aserai and SE making peace at day 1 means that WE get wrecked against Battania, SE and Aserai most of...
  8. New Kingdoms, Reborn Kingdoms

Rebelion system is probably the most needed feature currently. It will improve the game much more than any other feature. Especially if doing correctly and if It helps with snowballing.
  9. Issues being granted a town

Thanks for this! While the issue has been improved, I still find rulers too greedy but It is now acceptable.
  10. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Yes, these are two different bugs: 1- Clan family members are not able to lead parties anymore after being captured. 2- When a clan owns too much fiefs, It looks like the AI priorizes assigning governors over filling the 3 party slots per clan (talking about +tier 4 Clans). This only happens...
  11. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Yes, these are two different bugs: 1- Clan family members are not able to lead parties anymore after being captured. 2- When a clan owns too much fiefs, It looks like the AI priorizes assigning governors over filling the 3 party slots per clan (talking about +tier 4 Clans). I have reported...
  12. Dear Callum

After 4 months the game is much more stable and pretty pleable. Some few things have been added but a nice feature about permanent death and aging is almost totally implemented (assuming that old characters will start dying in the next patch). Rebelions/Revolts system is partially implemented...
  13. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

We will get the new patch probably the next week or later I think. There are still bugs in 1.4.3.
  14. In Progress Economy HotIfx did the opposite

Hey Mexxico, here you can check a save game where my caravan is making 0 money or less than 100. Sometimes I have been able to get decent money from caravans but most of the time I am getting 0 or less than 100...
  15. The devs say workshops are working as intended in 1.4.3. Hera are some numbers.

While I am ok with getting 150 average daily from workshops, I do agree with a lot of workshops are just not profitable at all. I am getting 100-150 from some decent places but then if I want to buy workshops only in one Kingdom towns in order to do not lose them due to wars, then there are not...
  16. almost no income from workshops and caravans

Where are you buying caravans to be effective? I have two caravans, one un Pravend and another one un Sargot, both are giving me 0 denars daily. The Pravend one give me 50-250 eventually but most of the times 0-50.
  17. almost no income from workshops and caravans

Workshops are still giving me a decent amount of money. Caravans are not giving much though while much more risky.
  18. Finance in the game

Caravans are not giving me much to be honest. Sometimes they give 400-500 but most of the times I get 0 or 50-100 from each of them.
  19. Finance in the game

Just check attached villages, plus check how much raw materials the town owns and prices (if towns owns a lot, cost will be always pretty low). Then you can also check how much the final product costs, as higher, better for workshop income.