Search results

1. HunterAlpha1

Bannerlord port?

Hello all, been awhile since I commented on the forums. So, I've been watching some of the devblogs for Bannerlord, and one neat element BL is supposed to have is heirs and family. I'm assuming that your character can grow old and die of old age, as well as be killed in battle, etc.. I think...
  2. HunterAlpha1

[Q&A] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Hey gsanders, long time no see! I'm currently playing as a lord of Ridas Magocracy. I captured a castle from the Dwarves whom we're at war with., and despite my requesting the fief, it was given to someone else. Now, almost a month later, there is still no garrison. How long until the castle...
  3. HunterAlpha1

Need a safe alternative download link ASAP! Please help!(resolved)

Awesome it worked! Thanks both of you for the responses.  :) :)
  4. HunterAlpha1

Yes tried just now, it did crawl for a little while and then finished, but when I try to open the installer it says that Warband isn't installed, but it is. The message, after it verifies the installer, "Mount & Blade Warband has not been installed on this computer. Please download the full...
  5. HunterAlpha1

So I am still having issues downloading VC:RE from the main site, and starting this Monday I will no longer have internet for awhile, so please, if anyone knows a safe site to download from, I would greatly appreciate the help. Thanks in advance!
  6. HunterAlpha1

Bugs in Phantasy 2018

AHH! Lol I am such a noob, I forgot about scrolling up and down. Don't mind me, I'll be over in the corner wearing the dunce cap. :oops:
  7. HunterAlpha1

Bugs in Phantasy 2018

Ok this is weird, for some reason I can't play my earlier download of v156. I've tried extracting, dragging & dropping, and copying the Phantasy v156 folder into my modules folder, but it doesn't show up in the mods list in the Warband launcher. Any fix for this? I really want to be able to play...
  8. HunterAlpha1

Main site download is messed up

Gr8! It hadn't even occurred to me to activate it on Steam, thanks for the response! EDIT: Nope, won't let me :(
  9. HunterAlpha1

Main site download is messed up

Can't download the DLC from the main site; it says it'll take 8 hours even though I have fantastic internet and no problems whatsoever downloading anything else. Also when I go to the page where I enter my password so I can see all my serial keys the images for VC is missing, and when I right...
  10. HunterAlpha1

Bugs in Phantasy 2018

Currently using Warband 1.173. For some reason I downloaded and installed 156 B3, even though the file page says it's B2. When I try to start a new game the background is blank, though I can select the character options and see the stats it's giving me.
  11. HunterAlpha1

Is the mod polished enough to play at this point?

Hm, guess I'll have to roll back to 1.172, which is something I hate doing, I generally prefer to try to make the newer version of whatever game work. :(
  12. HunterAlpha1

I appreciate it, I am having to move due to a death in the family, so the internet will be gone in 7-10 days, though I'm heading to(hopefully) a job interview this morning, and if I land it I will be able to afford internet at the new place. Otherwise, it's patty-cake with the library. But...
  13. HunterAlpha1

Just a side note, in the 9 months that gsanders has been working on it, single handedly, this mod has improved more than most mods with a full development staff do in the course of 2 years. I wish I could help with a guide or wiki, but I just don't know much about that sort of thing and will...
  14. HunterAlpha1

Discussion, complaints, and everything else you wanted said put here:

Oh, just gsanders being his usual crotchety self :D
  15. HunterAlpha1

Latest version download link?

I can certainly understand why he couldn't allow any kind of supernatural elements in his mod, as many years ago when the original M&B came out one of my main selling points to my family was, "it's nothing more than a medieval combat simulator, no magic, no sorcery, just men, horses, and cold...
  16. HunterAlpha1

Latest version download link?

Hey, umm, gsanders, I really, really don't want to annoy or bother you, but I am having trouble finding the link in the forum board for the latest version. This link: https://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6194?tab=files only has the patches, but I can't find the main download.  Thanks in...
  17. HunterAlpha1

Is there a way to show kill counts of soldiers?

Didn't know that, I've been waiting for 3.9 to start PoP again.
  18. HunterAlpha1

Is there a way to show kill counts of soldiers?

Kill counts for each individual soldier would be way too much considering you can have hundreds of troops in your party. But it would be nice for companions.
  19. HunterAlpha1

Moderator power for gsanders please!

Mission accomplished, I guess I can lock this then!  :D :D :D