Search results

1. IG_Battlegrounds is up again!

Come join tonight on the most serious, competitive friendly battle server - it's up again! After a problem with our previous host, we got a new one in the same location and is ready to work on improving the server and implement new functions and get the community going again ? Let's go...
  2. [NC2017] Lower Bracket Fourth Match 9/5

Welcome to the LB First match & QF Upper Bracket pick night thread! The rules are below but please note the short time period in which to pick. Team A is the team on the left of the bracket. Teams failing to pick won't be a punished but they will get a randomized map. Teams should use the...
  3. [NC2017] Knockout Stage & Fixtures

KNOCKOUT STAGE The knockout stage contains all teams that had a position of 4 or higher in their group. Upper bracket teams plays once every second week. Lower bracket teams will play once a week. Both brackets plays their first match during the first phase. If a team loses in the lower...
  4. B Other [WB] Competitive-style combat AI - Playable version (0.2) out!

Hello! The bot is to be enjoyed using manual blocking, and working with fast paced mechanics. Difficulty will be ignored to what extent there possible is (apart from the damage lowering), to make it truly a challenge :party: The current bot will beat the best competitive players in melee...
  5. IG_Battlegrounds Weekly Statistics

This thread will show the following statistics from IG_Battlegrounds: Which class is played the most Top 10 players with the highest damage Top 10 players with the most teamdamage All weapons used and the amount of kills they've gotten NOTE: It currently uses the player names (and not IDs) to...
  6. Gilla competitive Warband och dela det vidare med andra!

Hej! Warband siktar på att sprida sig större och bli mer välkänt, och alla kan hjälpa till! Det finns en facebook-grupp som ni kan gilla, och dela med er på sociala medier så som Twitter, Facebook och Instagram, så folk hör talas om spelet! Tack för all hjälp som alla kan ge, och ha en trevlig...
  7. NC 2015 Team SweDen (Sweden+Denmark)

Team SweDen Nations Cup 2015 ROSTER Leaders [IG] Oliveran Oliveran Players: Gubbo Robin Blivandefar Horace S0ul R3D_1cE Blixn Båten Lisen Kekn Wierdo Rodriguez Slash Schedule (trainings): Thursday 12th February @ 19:30 CET scrim vs RUS Sunday 15th February @ 19:30 CET...
  8. SWE/SCA - Nations Cup Team 2015

Hello (I'll write in English, in case some Danish noob doesn't understand Swedish *looking at Kekn*)! Recommendations Maturity Activity That you're able to communicate in either Swedish or English fluently (the latter is a demand) That you're a pleasant dude to talk with - if you ruin the...
  9. [IG] Oliveran - Stream

Hello, bonjour, ciao and so on! Info and links -----------------------------Previous Streams--------------------------------------- Stream 1 - Played some today, made Schakal mod etc.! Fun stuff :D Stream starts @ 10:20, I was fixing some settings and accidentally had the desktop up :(...
  10. Warband starting on external monitor

Hello there, everybody. I've played Warband alot in beta, with people like Blackadder, Crusader, Hubbel and others (bought the game on steam in October). I've always played on my laptop, medium graphics, 1200x800, 100FPS, and always been happy. And now I've connected an external monitor (VGA)...
  11. Siege - Ladders on Castle/Towns

Hi, all gentelmen out there! (And our fine ladies, to!) While playing Warband, I got annoyed about these ladders while attacking a town...god. I do know there are some mods changing castles, but...Well, to be honest, ladders on a castle with 300 men, mostly (since I'm facing these really OP...
  12. Going Rebel?

Hello, everyone. I'm new here, but anyway, let's go on to topic, shall we? I've always loved to play all these modules for M&B, playing everything from these little changes in Native to Expanded Gameplay (don't like weapons and stuff, though). So, now, I've thought of going rebel, all alone...