Search results

1. Unsolved Constructive critique: Gameplay

I have posted about 2-3 things before, but will not again. Anything posted here will not be repeated (promise!). About me (no bragging or anything implied): I'm a teacher in my 30s, who's also into game designs for board games and rpgs. I don't have the time and money to help testing out...
  2. Need More Info BUG Stillborn baby gives option to name child on click ----> crash

Title says it all. Wife gave born to stillborn child. On click, I get an option to name the child, then the game will crash. This bug was reported by someone earlier in early April, but it didn't seem to have been noticed, so I'm reposting it. Version: e1.4.1 hotfix 05/06/20 Installed...
  3. In Progress Map error: Onira, siege map

Two issues encountered: 1. Siege ladder on the right wing: AI (pathfinding?) has trouble climbing the 2 ladders (will mob around one of them, without climbing, true no matter whether there are defenders on the wall or not). 2. Invisible roadblock - I can freely walk in one direction (as in the...
  4. In Progress Map error: Steppe Bandit Hideout - two stairs have moving obstacles

Steppe Bandit Hideout: two map errors (in 4 separate started campaigns the same), walking blocks affects companions and bandits as well Stairs - Walking block near last step (guess: potruding wooden bar) Stairs - Invisible walking block in the middle Version: e1.4.1 hotfix 05/06/20...
  5. In Progress Bug? Oversight? Design? Sturgian towns + villages don't have Sturgian Trotters

Summary: Never consciously noticed it, but just yesterday got quest to provide lords with Sturgian trotters. Went through all Sturgian towns and most villages ---> No Sturgian trotters to be found (Sturgian Warhorses are there). In an older campaign (2 weeks ago), this was also the case. I...
  6. In Progress Bug e1.4.1 hotfix - Deliver Herd (steppe horses), horses in inventory not recognized

This MUST be a new bug, since I've done several "Deliver Herd" quests before, incl horses. Summary: SP, independent, non-merc, Khuzait culture, Quest from Khuzait village ---> deliver to Khuzait town. New game since latest update, clan tier 2, 4/4 companions Arrived (Balthakhand), have 27...
  7. Unsolved Hero wanderers - bugs, more of them and better stat balance

Summary: 1. There is way too few wanderers there, also a lot more should be added over time. Wandering around 30 different cities over a year, and all I get is a choice of 20 wanderers? There is already a limit on recruitable companions -_- so what's the harm in adding more choice? 2. Wanderer...
  8. Bug report

Sorry, I posted a bug before, but now I can't find the right thread (I think?). Is this the right place? Anyways... newest version (steam updated), win 10, no mods SP, mercenary SITUATION: Sturgian city BALGARD, accepted "hunt sea raider" quest, then accepted "gang needs weapons" quest. BUG...
  9. Need More Info Persuaded (charmed) mercenary group continues to initiate conversation

Hi there, fun early access!! laptop, win 10, no mods, independent non-imperial kingdom, at war with western Empire. What happened: Talked to hostile and fleeing (was allied with western Empire at the time) "forest people" mercenary group --> persuaded to join me instead. Had to barter and give...
  10. Let's Play....Submod Phosphor! [by zykox]

Hi everyone!!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen: I am rather new to Perisno, and GSanders has managed to convince me to try Perisno! Well, before I got to that though, he started his magnificent work to merge the best of the rather unknown mod Rigale and Perisno ----> Ergo we have Phosphor! So, I...
  11. "Let's play" Ironman Berserker playthrough! PoP intro & tips à la zykox (^__^)

Ok, I've JUST become interested in posting a "let's play" video on youtube with PoP. Besides introducing PoP, the video will also be a semi-tutorial for PoP newbies. I give this post a few days, then go with the majority of requests (if there even are any :P)...
  12. Let's Play, Light & Darkness ~Chapter 1 [zykox], Light path: Tips & Walkthrough!

Hi folks, I have made my very first youtube video! Many people seem to have trouble, so this video series is both a let's play, as well as a walkthrough for people who get stuck or simply missed some features! Please enjoy! Part 1: Intro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFZQ2MlmZH4...
  13. [review] Impressions, List of [bugs] encountered, list of [ideas] suggested

First of all, thank you for making a really fun mod for Warband. I had a lot of fun trying out this mod. Played as honorable player. ____________________________ I. Bugs: II. Improvable features / questions-raising-features III. Review & Balance issues IV. Ideas & Suggestions for the...
  14. Mod is dead [confirmed]

Just to spare people some time reading through the topics.....this mod is dead (a pity though).
  15. This game keeps ruining my mice!

I might be stupid, or I'm doing something horribly wrong, or maybe both... :? I have managed to ruin me 2nd mouse...the left button WAS getting saggy, now it's dead...again. :cry: Am I the only guy who keeps hammering his mouse while playing? Or am I using the wrong mice? Both mice were...
  16. Fighting style discussions

I was kinda stressing "competitive" fighter, meaning noone else had higher Power Strike; but could still be better in terms of HP or Proficiencies. Especially in Floris, the difference between Power Strike 5 and 9-10 is gigantic, making it near impossible to properly take on those tier 6-7...