Search results

1. jepekula

Skipverjar Arnarins

Along with the other longships from across the North Sea, from the mysterious, cold lands of the Ultima Thule, sailed the ship called Örninn, The Eagle, to terrorize the christian peoples of Europe and lessen the burden of their riches. The Arnarins, men of the Eagle, are hardened warriors...
  2. jepekula

Congratulations for the sub-board

Congratulations, I was really waiting for the release and was not disappointed.
  3. jepekula

Rome at War Wednesday Chaotic melee event!

Time to get a new event running on, isn't it? This time not a boring shieldbattle with all the boring rules, (although, they are not really boring, are they now?) though. Something new, something more chaotic. Chaotic, exactly. It's time for a horrible moshpit  of doom, death, pain, agony and...
  4. jepekula

Congratulations!

Congratulations on the subboard!
  5. jepekula

Feeling lonely on the server?

Are you yet again lonely on the servers, with no one to play with? Well, post in this thread so that people can see your despair and can come to cheer you up and play together.
  6. jepekula

The Battle of Chaeronea[Compleeted]

Hellas is burning in the flames of war. Having declared war on Athens for supporting a town besieged by the Macedonians in the 340 B.C, the expansionist monarch of Macedon, Philip II, is leading his armies to Boeotia to face against an alliance of the major cities of Athens and Thebes and their...
  7. jepekula

Skipverjar Arnarins

Along with the other longships from across the North Sea, from the mysterious, cold lands of the Ultima Thule, sailed the ship called Örninn, The Eagle, to terrorize the christian peoples of Europe and lessen the burden of their riches. The Arnarins, men of the Eagle, are hardened warriors...
  8. jepekula

Rome at War Community Steam Group

Allright, I had my slaves (Phalanx) to create a Steam group for Rome at War community, so that organizing public events and announcing other things would be much easier. Join here to get those annoying announcements every once in a while! E: Yay, sticky! Thanks, Rgcotl :3
  9. jepekula

Let's play together!

It sure gets boring to play a multiplayer mod with only few people, doesn't it?  But with the current, quite small playerbase there is only 2 or 3 people in the servers at any given time. So what could be the solution to this problem? We should all get to the server on the same time! But at what...
  10. jepekula

Rome at War Friday Shieldbattle [CANCELLED]

Cancelled due to abundance of other shieldbattles, IRL reasons and low attendance.
  11. jepekula

Αθηναίοι οπλίτες (Athenian Hoplites)

Αθηναίοι οπλίτες A hoplite was a citizen-soldier of the Ancient Greek city-states. Hoplites were primarily armed as spearmen and fought in a phalanx formation. The word "hoplite" (Greek: ὁπλίτης hoplitēs; pl. ὁπλίται hoplitai) derives from "hoplon" (ὅπλον, plural hopla ὅπλα), the type of the...
  12. jepekula

Did Marian legions use spears? (Other than throwing)

I have wondered if the Roman legions after Gaius Marius' reforms used melee spears. I know they used the pila to f- up the enemys' shields, but did they use hasta like Pre-Marian Triarii? I know that they used some spears in 3rd-4th century AD to counter enemy cavalry, but did the Marian legions...
  13. jepekula

Muscowites fighting Muscowites

I am playing the Muscowite storyline, and I have just started the civil war with Stepan Razin. When I was going to recapture Cherkkask, I noticed this: Although it is a minor bug, I decided to post it anyways, as it is quite amusing after all.
  14. jepekula

Unban Request ~ Jepekula

Name under which you were banned - jepekula     Server(s) you are banned from - MM_Official_Battle     What was happening when you got banned - Vincenzo banned my friend Gazz, then I asked why and I got banned.     Time and date - January 7th 2012, I believe.    
  15. jepekula

I have a question

So,i killed King Ragnar of the kingdom of Nords,and everyone starts to hate me? Why?Some of them were even in war whit them?