Search results

1. Lord of Balgard

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

Oh boy, this is a long list. Thank you so much for all the work!
  2. Lord of Balgard

Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine

Lovely, can't wait for the new changes and implementations. Thank you for keeping us on the loop.
  3. Lord of Balgard

SP Native Medieval Danheim (viking mini mod)

Hope everything works out for you, bro. Do you plan on changing the music aswell? I don't know if the name is even related.
  4. Lord of Balgard

SP Fantasy Kingdoms of Arda (Lord of the Rings for Bannerlord)

Can't wait to make Rohan proud! God, TW needs to release the modding tools asap!
  5. Lord of Balgard

B Medieval Fantasy Silmarillion - A Tolkien Project

Interesting, I'll definitely be checking this thread out more. Thank you for the work, guys.
  6. Lord of Balgard

SP Fantasy Mount & Warcraft

I'll definitely keep an out for this one, excited to see this coming to Bannerlord.
  7. Lord of Balgard

SP Other Naked Females

I love this community.
  8. Lord of Balgard

SP Native Custom Banners and Uniforms Color Pack (CBU Pack)

Thank you for this mod, I'll definitely be using it.
  9. Lord of Balgard

SP Native Entrepreneur - Dark Age Real Estate!

Is it possible to release a localization file for translating your mod aswell? I've been translating a few mods to my native language.
  10. Lord of Balgard

SP Native Revolutions - towns can revolt!

Is is possible to release a localization file for translating? This is also a great mod, thank you.
  11. Lord of Balgard

SP Native Party AI Overhaul and Commands

Still waiting for that localization bro, great mod.
  12. Lord of Balgard

SP Native Bear my Banner

Thank you for this mod.
  13. Lord of Balgard

SP Native Kingdom Creator for Bannerlord

Great mod, tested it when it came out and bugged for me, but seems like you already pushed a hotfix out. I'm going to test it right now. Again, thank you for the mod, hope you bring even more mods to life. Something so simple as to create your own kingdom should've been a native thing in the...
  14. Lord of Balgard

[BL] Post & Find Mod Ideas

Brytenwalda ~ Viking Conquest type of mod. Not focused on either side, literally having just a viking age ~ England invasion mod where you can either play as an anglo-saxon, northmen or dane, pictish, briton, normans. Religion dispute between paganism and christianity as the dane-vikings...
  15. Lord of Balgard

SP Native Cultured Start - Character Creation Enhancer

Is it possible to make a version where you actually start off as already a vassal/noble from a faction, without being in exile? There's only possibilities to start off as either a criminal or a commoner.
  16. Lord of Balgard

SP Native AutoBlocker

So, they're implementing auto-block for single-player now? What are the odds.
  17. Lord of Balgard

SP Native AutoBlocker

Mod seems to be working flawlessly now, thank you!
  18. Lord of Balgard

SP Native More Raiding - A Raiding and Mayhem Mod

I mean, villages should be way less unprotected than they are right now with the current native system, as you need to battle sometimes against 40 militia man that literally takes no effort to take down. You should literally be able to spawn in as you enter the village and start killing civilian...