Search results

1. mauromagno

WB Coding Dedicated server

No friend, I read all the threads and there is no solution, I will have to see how to check my mod from another pc. Developers should create a special topic about the advances, since many people have the same problem and it is not known if they are really interested in solving the issue.
  2. mauromagno

WB Coding Dedicated server

A while ago I am trying to create a dedicated server to test some things of my mod, but I don't know what happens, it tells me that I am banned from my own server. I have read other threads but it seems that nobody gives a solution ... does anyone know something?
  3. mauromagno

WB Coding That the AoFI cannon can damage destructible objects

A long time ago I started modeling on the AoFI Module System, a musket mod that had cannons, but they only worked in multiplayer. I would like someone to help me modify certain aspects of the cannon so that it can destroy destructible scenes props in battle, in single, as in multiplayer. The...
  4. mauromagno

OSP Kit Campaign Sea Battles Mk. II & Misc Scenes

I have a problem.. recently I added the marine travel code and also another modification to enter any battle regardless of faction relations .. later I added this code and when entering a sea battle, my allies attack me ... what can I do?
  5. mauromagno

WB Coding block music to make way for musical sound

header_operations from lav? I dont know, only header_operations here is the mission triggers template # inicio nueva taberna mauro ##################################################### dedal_tavern_animations = ( ti_on_agent_spawn,1,0,[ (eq, "$talk_context", tc_tavern_talk)...
  6. mauromagno

I want to block the music to hear the sound. here is the code of the tavern dimanica if you want to check the code https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/tavern-animation-pack.299774/
  7. mauromagno

Hello everyone, I have used the tavern animation pack for a long time in my mod, but I always had a problem that I would like now, they will help me solve ... (I also commented the thread of this code but nobody answered) The code includes musicians in the taverns and the problem is that when...
  8. mauromagno

SP Tutorial Animation How to make animated map icons in OpenBRF

Now I have another problem ... I did all the steps as it should be, the windmill rotates smoothly in its 11 frames in openBRF but in the game (including in native) the sail rotates 1/4 soft and jumps a little space and continues another 1/4 smooth and jumps and so on.... What can be?
  9. mauromagno

I did it, I tried a copy of native and everything was fine, then I did everything again (put codes) and I realized that when I translated the page into Spanish, in the instruction to put map_windmill the numbers at the end, some points " . " I translated them into commas "," ... but putting...
  10. mauromagno

After many tests, there are several things to consider: 1 I did what you told me and there were no changes 2 the instructions to put the banner_windmill says, "insert after banner_135", I have 147 banners and native 136 (which is at the end, after the map_flag_kingdom), so I put it after the 146...
  11. mauromagno

Search an expanded native map

speak with Lucas, he helps me modify the map of my mod https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?members/lucas_arg.488651/
  12. mauromagno

ok thanks i will try it once i connect from the pc ... now i am from the cell phone
  13. mauromagno

WB Coding village improvements, physically reflected in the general map

(12, [(try_for_range, ":center_no", centers_begin, centers_end), (party_get_slot, ":cur_improvement", ":center_no", slot_center_current_improvement), (gt, ":cur_improvement", 0), (party_get_slot, ":cur_improvement_end_time", ":center_no", slot_center_improvement_end_hour)...
  14. mauromagno

ok, tomorrow i will see it, i must sleep now :P
  15. mauromagno

here is the script #script_get_improvement_details # INPUT: arg1 = improvement # OUTPUT: reg0 = base_cost ("get_improvement_details", [(store_script_param, ":improvement_no", 1), (try_begin), (eq, ":improvement_no", slot_center_has_manor), (str_store_string, s0, "@Manor"), (str_store_string, s1...
  16. mauromagno

Yes, I had already found it, but creating a triggers is the problem, there are several things I could learn but header_operation doesn't have many descriptions, but I think learning to code by now is not so important in warband I think you could create a little script to assign icons to all...
  17. mauromagno

that's easy, the code to assign the new icon I must test if it turns out, as a friend helped me in assigning new boats for the code of sea_travel ;)
  18. mauromagno

should that go in module_game_menu? edit 1 I found it in script..... to see if it turns out
  19. mauromagno

WB Coding Is there a way to assign a different world-map banner shape to towns and to armies?

I have this code in my module_script (I don't remember where I got it from), look for (faction_set_slot, "fac_kingdom_6", slot_faction_banner, "mesh_banner_kingdom_x"), (mesh_banner_kingdom_x is a reference), (it's more or less on line 400) (there are 2) there and check the codes, some of them...
  20. mauromagno

Hello everyone... I just did a tutorial to create an animated windmill in my mod, everything turned out fine, despite some drawbacks which I think are fixable .... I wonder, how could I make a mill appear next to my village that I manage, when I make an improvement?