Search results

1. vladimir

could someone suggest something for me?

I like to play mods, and I like to have a purist army (all troops of the same kind) and I prefer to have an army of rangers since I, myself use a bow rather than a sword. I played prophecy of pendor and liked the noldor ranger thing where they're super-elite but I've beat that mod and was...
  2. vladimir

The Legion Drum - Post Screenshots and Gameplay Videos Here

here are my purist armies xD (just started this mod yesterday... CTRL+scroll to zoom [EDIT]- That didn't work as well as I thought it would . . . sorry guys; I'll re-post those soon.
  3. vladimir

Is it just me or is this mod too easy?

hmmm this IS kinda easy but it's honestly the most challenging mod I've found as of yet... I'll be posting my badass screenshots in the screenshot thread soon as I finish taking them and uploading 'em to imageshack.
  4. vladimir

M&B ONLY -Prophesy of Pendor 3.x FOR M&B V 1.011 - Consolidated Bug Reports

thats not reporting a newb...if you read the post it is responding to, you'll see that its about someone not recieving knights they recruited
  5. vladimir

importing a weapon into game

could you post a link for me? i used to know how but i stopped playing for about 2 years...i searched several times for the tutorials as i knew there had to be some but each search came up with crap <-(excuse that)
  6. vladimir

importing a weapon into game

i have modeled a large hammer based off the gadder hammer in runescape and would like to put it into my game and was wondering how i could do that...
  7. vladimir

QUIGFEN NOLDOR GEAR

thank you for your help, i will now lock this topic as it has no need for additional answers
  8. vladimir

Is it worth it getting original mount and blade?

id say getting the original is worht it for all the mods available... but sometimes youll come across a mod that hasnt been updated and will have top get an earlier version...buth that isnt a problem really
  9. vladimir

Prophesy of Pendor 3.0 Screenshots

hehe... fish knight...hehe i wish i got a joke in their reports to me... they all say its useful info and its all the same stupid stuff about this or that lord being cruel or something else idc about
  10. vladimir

QUIGFEN NOLDOR GEAR

In all the markets if you sell/buy something and come back next game day the shop has restocked and gotten rid of what you sold...but quigfen doesnt do that...i waited a whole game week to see if it just took longer than usual shops and he still had my gear and was missing the gear i had...
  11. vladimir

ELUSIVE HEROES

hehe funny that you went back on topic... earlier after i posted the one above yours i was thinking of reminding ppl this wasnt an argument thread...that it was a help thread lol [EDIT] Right you are Fawzia... thank you for your advice people
  12. vladimir

ELUSIVE HEROES

i havent ever begged for rs accounts... in fact i quit that game and gave 2 of my accounts away to my friend..both high levels...i can give names for you to look up if you dont believe me...btw dont pretend what? and if youre talking about runescape why did he/she say runesword
  13. vladimir

ELUSIVE HEROES

is runesword a game? or a mod?
  14. vladimir

Prophesy of Pendor 3.0 Screenshots

no people i didnt import anything or download anything except the mod itself to get that much honor and renown i just went around taking a LOT of castles and cities as soon as my army was able and then i went and killed all the lords of that faction and released each one so i would gain honor...
  15. vladimir

its the card not seating or cable... i was amazed at how horrible it was and checked it out but this was meant as a work/office computer unlike my old gamer
  16. vladimir

CONTEST! Screenshots that make SD & the Dev Team laugh!

this is an ancient and royal bloodline dating back 2000 years when they didnt have bleach to clean up their killings i believe this one is self-explanitory... (note the play on words in the 1st pic :) i thinks its creative... the second is just kinda stupid but couldnt help myself
  17. vladimir

trust me, it is this card cant play COD4 and can make runescape and ijji games look bad and its not the game downloading wrong because since i have had this computer M&B has been un-installed and re-installed twice
  18. vladimir

oh the colors and stuff...that's my (excuse this)****TY graphics card...been saving up for a good one...i would take the card from my old computer but its not compatible w/ this one
  19. vladimir

here is a pic of the insanely huge party: i followed him around a bit after i took the pic and he went into the castle i gave him and i put cursor over it and it said his party was like 302 or something i checked garrison to make sure he didnt now have a castle with a billion guards and there...
  20. vladimir

i am playing pop3 and have never opened the inner files