Search results

1. King Harkinian

About Captain Team Deathmatch...

So I've been playing some CTD (not crash to desktop, though it was about to on several occasions...) this afternoon and there are a few things I'm not sure about. Since I can't find the game manual anywhere (is there a game manual?), I was wondering if anyone knew the answer to these questions...
  2. King Harkinian

Soundtrack contribution

Hi folks, I remember a few months back I offered to record some stuff on my banjer for you to use in your soundtrack; well, I'm finally getting to it and I've recorded a few American trad. songs for you guys. I can record plenty more, just let me know what kind of stuff you want and I'll give...
  3. King Harkinian

[Map - WIP] Bull Run, 1861 : A Western Persistent World map by King Harkinian

Well howdy folks, this is my first map and I actually decided this giant leap after Highlander gave us volunteers a dev build of 1866 so we could attempt to make an 1866 Persistent World map and submit it to him. I've been working pretty hard, considering I'm still an absolute beginner at this...
  4. King Harkinian

[Suggestion] Survival stick

From my experience, unarmed players are way too unarmed. There is simply nothing an unarmed player can do against an armed player to guarantee his survival other than rely on the inexistant goodwill of an inmature, testosterone-crazy killhungry kid sitting behind a computer screen. You can beg...
  5. King Harkinian

One step forward, two steps backward.

I like several of the improvements in this new patch; many of them are quite useful. For instance, being able to see someone's name, or area chat, make this mod far more practical and coherent. Nevertheless, the questionable design decision to remove sumpter horses has been, for me...