Search results

1. [W6C] Grand Finals

DOPEY 11-9 Malta ggwp
  2. Warband Revival League Announcement & Signups

While I don't think teams exclusively sign up just to win t-shirts, they still should be awarded to the best teams, otherwise it's just unfair that a weaker team from Div B will get the prize while a team placed in Div A that is very likely to beat that Div B team won't just because they were...
  3. [WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Suggestion to remove Aldea Dumar
  4. The M&B MP 'feel' from a veteran

Remove levels, add ranks instead to make it competetive Remove class system And obviously fix mp combat
  5. Login failed

So I updated to win10 since I was already supposted to do that and multiplayer is working now, so it's almost ceirtanly an issue with win7
  6. Login failed

Ye, windows 7, maybe this is an issue for whatever reason.
  7. Login failed

Same problem for me
  8. [WNL8] Statistics

wanna start a chain of that
  9. [NC2019] Semi Finals

[18.11.2019, 18:17] Watly:     Get me a warszaw server and I'll make that home hypocrisy on the admin team is just amazing, whole admin team did make sure we can't win this tourney
  10. [NC2019] Server Booking

Team you are from?: Poland Teams involved?: Poland&NA Official?: Yes Server Location: US East and Poland Date & Time: today 21:00 GMT E: We got a working server
  11. [NC2019] Semi Finals

Sunday 21 GMT confirmed.
  12. [NC2019] Quarter Finals

We propose Thursday 20;30 gmt
  13. [NC2019] Questions & Suggestions

It's the second time you can't play def. time. Last time we put ourselves at a disadvantage, so you guys could play, this time we won't even be able to fill a team on monday you offered.  It's called a default day for a reason and you should be ready for it. You can't expect us to always be...
  14. [NC2019] Server Booking

Team you are from?: Poland Teams involved?: Poland and Turkey Official?: yes Server Location: germany Date & Time: today 20 gmt
  15. [NC2019] Group Stage Week 4

It was a damn mistake, not deciding what facs we wanna play, they benefit from that mistake and we don't, it really is simple.
  16. [NC2019] Group Stage Week 4

The problem with us having to replay the 2nd map is that, while it is a fault of both the teams that the facs were wrong, it benefits UK. They lost not bcos we had the fac advantage, but bcos we had a very good set and outplayed UK. I do understand where you are coming from, but that decision is...