Search results

1. kurczak

2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

I hope he gets elected so that it clearly shows that it literally doesn't matter. Edit: Also, a fruit so low hanging, I'm almost embarrassed to post it:
  2. kurczak

corona? :(

Wow, I guess seeing Q-Anon and Soros conspirationists everywhere is the new Q-Anon and Soros conspiracy :P Matt Taibi is a gonzo reporter/political satirist, who has worked for such alt-right platforms as Rolling Stone and MSNBC and whose podcast features notorious cryptofascists and...
  3. kurczak

Oof maddon'! With that sass, you better be realted to Vitruvius himself :P How is calling self-described Marxists a certain type of Marxists in a color political commentary a conspirational stretch? And, if we're being so punctual, the vast majority of statues of Stalin were destroyed by...
  4. kurczak

I understand it as a comparison of the mass statue destruction in America to the Cultural Revolution in China and generally emphasis on Kulturkampf, as opposed to classic Marxism(-Leninism) which emphasizes ownership of means of production and claims that once those are seized by the working...
  5. kurczak

Well,
  6. kurczak

Yes, all "peaceable assemblies" are protected by the constitution. But Johnson has recovered...
  7. kurczak

Kanye is now running with Elon Musk's full support. Please, God, please, don't let it be just a manic episode, and if it is one, make it last until 3 November.
  8. kurczak

I was responding specifically to your statement of having been cooped up in your apartment since February. See here or here. The George Floyd protests didn't protest anything tangible. The cops involved in his death had already been arrested, in jail, about to be indicted. They were protesting...
  9. kurczak

Surely there's room between "lmao let's lick subway handles" and "i havent left my apartment in 6 months except for tactical grocery raids". Even in the generally overcrowded NYC, it's not a problem to walk around without exposing yourself to any plausible chance of contracting it. I just came...
  10. kurczak

Jesus, just go out, man. It's not radioactive wasteland out there, it's unironically just a somewhat stronger flu, bro.
  11. kurczak

Unsolved low performance in mode

Seems like a straightforward, technical text that machine translation can be trusted with. Resume: Good morning, I'm having a lot of Fps drops and low performance. I need to know if the problem is with the game itself or with my machine. Version: 1.4.1 modifications installed in the...
  12. kurczak

Movie Recommendations

I liked Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga. I think Will Ferrel is funny in most movies.
  13. kurczak

Stefan Molyneux

Sounds like a Laibach demo tape.
  14. kurczak

Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

*salutes in freedom eagle* Love you, America, you crazy, deranged *****.
  15. kurczak

That if the graph were showing confiscating firearms (="sending guns to prison") against firearm-related deaths (= "crimes committed") many people would be applauding it as a cause-effect relationship and a proof that gun control works. The more firearms confiscated, the fewer firearm related...
  16. kurczak

What are you listening to right now? Mark V

Would you believe this is not a real song. To me, this is peak Americana.
  17. kurczak

You mean - "I double-dare you, mother****er"
  18. kurczak

Is that surprising? I thought age was irrelevant to the likelihood of catching it.
  19. kurczak

TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

Even if they really want to abolish it, they will eventually go back to having regular police. Conflict is inevitable among humans, especially in large cities and *some* conflict will always be resolvable by force only. There will always be a demand for conflict resolution. If they really truly...