Search results

1. EbdanianAdmiral

Archers in Bannerlord Vs Archers in Warband

Oh. Ok. Yeah archer armies are WAY better in singleplayer. People are arguing with you because you posted in the Multiplayer section.
  2. EbdanianAdmiral

Archers in Bannerlord Vs Archers in Warband

Shooting is NOT more accurate. Why does nobody get this. Warband archers have a MUCH smaller cone of fire. You think archery is more accurate because the game is polite and has the crosshairs properly line up vertically where the arrow actually goes. Not needing to vertically correct based on...
  3. EbdanianAdmiral

(Skirmish mode) The irrelevancy of 2 handed classes

Ok. I see exactly what you are trying to do with the balance. I’ll tell you why this philosophy doesn’t work for every faction as well as it should. Firstly, what you are trying to do works perfectly fine for Sturgia, Battania, and Aserai. It works because all 3 of these factions have access to...
  4. EbdanianAdmiral

My main issue with kiting has been the Archers just doing an about face and running from the heavy infantry, which cannot catch them. I hope archer speed is being looked at a little. I cannot put into words how happy I am that you all are talking about what changes are coming. It means we can...
  5. EbdanianAdmiral

Racist Trash issues

Same guy was playing as Adolf Titler a couple days ago. Luckily he is complete trash and it’s pretty easy to just TK him or kill him so that he can’t teamkill other people
  6. EbdanianAdmiral

If javs and kicks are not nerfed in a meaningful way the grand majority of players will have have had enough.

Honestly the power classes having javs isn’t the problem. It’s the 2nd and 3rd life as a 100 or 110 gold unit getting another 9 javelins that compounds the issue. Empire recruits and Aserai Skirmishers are so dang powerful that people are taking lives as these classes over a second archer or...
  7. EbdanianAdmiral

Match Fixtures Week 3

KoA-AWH, HB-Unknown, KO-RM will all be really fun matches.
  8. EbdanianAdmiral

SP mechanics don't translate well into multiplayer.

no yes But NOT because of this. Bows are much less accurate than in warband at long ranges. The issue with ranged classes comes in because shields do not do their jobs AT ALL. Shooting around shields is so much easier that it gives the appearance of more accuracy when really you are shooting...
  9. EbdanianAdmiral

If javs and kicks are not nerfed in a meaningful way the grand majority of players will have have had enough.

There is basically one opportunity to fix this. The game is simply not worth playing anymore. The only reason people are sticking around is the promise that the issues are being addressed. Solutions Minimum range is slightly reduced so that being in someones face with a jav causes a "stun"...
  10. EbdanianAdmiral

Thats a bad thing when you can easily give them a single perk that would make them playable in comp while also leaving their TDM and siege balance unchanged. (In warband every infantry class received a shield FOR FREE. IT WAS COMPLETELY POSSIBLE AND ENCOURAGED FOR TWOHANDER MAINS TO ALSO TAKE...
  11. EbdanianAdmiral

So they stay useless. This would solve their weakness to projectiles but it would also make them miserable to fight against.
  12. EbdanianAdmiral

It would be an immense help against javs, which kill as many as the archers. It would also help a ton at longer distance.
  13. EbdanianAdmiral

You admit you think they are terrible but you don’t want them to be fixed. They are allowed to be usable. Giving them small shields would make them usable.
  14. EbdanianAdmiral

Mount and Javs 2 : Throwinglords (skirmish mode)

We have the same expectations whether they say they are working on something or not. If they say they are working on block delay and then don't deliver, we will have the exact same reaction as if they never said they are working on it at all. Taleworlds gains absolutely nothing by withholding...
  15. EbdanianAdmiral

[NABB] Team Power Rankings | Post yours!

Ebdanian Taco Power Rankings (Week 2) 1st| Unknown Archery A+ Key Players| Hancock (A+) Infantry A+ Key Players| MihaWk (A+), Forsaken (A), Mav (A) Cavalry A Key Players| Yoshie (A+), Chowski (A-) 2nd| Defenders of Faith Archery A+ Key Players| Beeflip (A+) Infantry A- Key Players| Wastee...
  16. EbdanianAdmiral

These statements contradict each other in a major way. You cant say that the solution to a balance issue will cause an imbalance. With things the way they are now (no shields) things are currently unbalanced. Being fine with things staying unbalanced because you dont want things to become...
  17. EbdanianAdmiral

Id prefer one large patch over a bunch of microscopic ones.
  18. EbdanianAdmiral

I volunteer as tribute. Im probably gonna die of corona anyway so just yeet me onto the pyre