Search results

1. LingLing

Please add an option to re-map "Middle mouse button"

Very cool! Thank you taleworlds team I truly appreciate this. :) Keep up the great work.
  2. LingLing

Please add an option to re-map "Middle mouse button"

My mouse does not have a functioning M3 or "Middle mouse button". This means that I cannot access any of the options in multiplayer that are available, such as muting disruptive players. It would be greatly appreciated if you could add an option under controls, to allow players like me to change...
  3. LingLing

In Progress Killed by invisible horseman

Looks like you got shot in the back with an arrow to me.
  4. LingLing

Why are crashes in siege games still so prevalent?

I think it has something to do with units colliding with objects and shadows that are bugged, most crashes seem to be tied to physical locations.
  5. LingLing

Thank you for (mostly) fixing Ruins of Jawali

@AVRC Here is the Druimmor Forest exploits video
  6. LingLing

You are welcome :smile: Thank you for the quick response!
  7. LingLing

@AVRC @azakhi Here is the video, I tried to keep it short and to the point. If you need any further clarification on any of these locations i'll be happy to elaborate. I will upload a short Druimmor Forest video later in the week.
  8. LingLing

I am really happy the developers got around to fixing these server crashes, despite not fixing all the "off-limits" areas of the maps. Ruins of Jawali was especially prone to intentional server crashes before, but since this latest hot-fix I can confirm that the map is now safe from known...
  9. LingLing

Will you lose all hope if the next patch isnt HUGELY oriented towards MP ?

Agreed entirely, I'm hoping they go with this route and split the classes between modes.
  10. LingLing

While I get your point, it irks me when people don't consider Captains mode to be competitive or to have a competitive scene. We actually have a vibrant tournament community for captains mode, while it may not have the same mass appeal as Skirmish, there is a different type of skill and...
  11. LingLing

Captains mode is just Skirmish with extra units, don't act like there still aren't players that you have to kill, and who actually control the units movement. You don't have to like the mode, you don't have to play it, but it is pvp regardless of what you think. Unless you believe that games...
  12. LingLing

KHUZAIT NEEDS NERF

Sturgia gets wiped off the planet, every. single. playthrough. Khuzaits take Tyal every game. I would like to see them implement something where Factions have a tendency to have hostilities with a specific other faction, maybe you could pit the Aserai against the Khuzaits, because right now it...
  13. LingLing

I think, with a little love, Captain mode would be the bread and butter of this game and keep people coming back.

The #tournament-rules txt channel has the format of the event and the rules. The #tournament-registration is used for event registration. #trying-to-form-a-team if you don't have a team for the event and would like to try and form one. If you have any questions i can happily answer them for you...
  14. LingLing

In Progress TW PLEASE FOCUS ON FIXING SEIGE AI PATHFINDING ETC

A big problem that I have in 1.4.1 is that the Ai would rather use siege ladders than the open gate that has been smashed through. So they die one by one as they climb up the ladder instead of walking through an open door and just taking the castle...
  15. LingLing

I think, with a little love, Captain mode would be the bread and butter of this game and keep people coming back.

If you guys love captains mode, come play in our July 11th captains mode tournament! www.captainleague.com for our discord link.
  16. LingLing

Captains League Single Elimination Captains Mode Tournament July 11th 2020

Captains League is hosting its third tournament event, with several of the top Bannerlord captains mode clans competing head to head. Registration is open to all players and teams and can be found on our discord, link can be found at www.captainleague.com. We are extremely excited to host this...
  17. LingLing

Captains League July 11th Single Elimination Tournament

Visit www.captainleague.com and join our discord to register for the event!
  18. LingLing

Captains League

Visit www.captainleague.com and join our discord to register for the event!
  19. LingLing

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.2

Us tournament organizers NEED spectator mode for our events, if you were to limit the view to the players perspective (which it is how it is now) we have a tough time showing the audience the full game and all the subtle angles that we need. Imagine watching the DotA 2 Internationals and only...