Search results

1. Editing Armor stats

Just edited my equipped armor. Load save to check equipped armor, edit spitems and save, exit to main menu and load save, armor now has new value. You can search for Type="HeadArmor" etcetera or the specific armor you are looking for. If you can't edit the values the file is read only or the...
  2. Editing Armor stats

spitems.xml in Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBoxCore\ModuleData
  3. Troop tree equipment stats.

Just wow, the timing of this post and the mod upload lol. Had been waiting for someone else to make it since release and finally gave up and did it myself. Would be great if they implemented something like it in native. Hopefully my mod serves as a suitable proof of concept for this suggestion...
  4. [UNPOPULAR OPINION] The amount of "mods" on nexus will KILL the game

You are the one expecting full documentation and source code for a game in development, saying the developers don't support mods. The game is obviously built to support mods. You can look through most if not all of their code easily and yet this doesn't count because sometimes it looks weird...
  5. [UNPOPULAR OPINION] The amount of "mods" on nexus will KILL the game

I wonder how units are spawned in battle https://ibb.co/JKYnGts So hard, can't understand a thing with this garbled mess. I have to click on functions/classes to see how they are implemented, nope this is hopeless I wonder how roguery is used https://ibb.co/1qJ9j7w Nope, took like 2 min to...
  6. [UNPOPULAR OPINION] The amount of "mods" on nexus will KILL the game

Not even gonna bother dnSpy/dotpeek. You essentially(functionally completely equivalent) get the same c# code the developers have. The compiler optimizes yes. So some parts of the code look odd due to optimization while the rest is essentially the source code. It would cost any company $0 to...
  7. [UNPOPULAR OPINION] The amount of "mods" on nexus will KILL the game

Complete pure BS. That modders can look through the all the code is amazing, it is in no way a negative for modders. Moving everything to dlls and essentially implementing the vanilla game as a mod shows they are actively trying/planning to support mods/modders. Of course, so what? Do you...
  8. [UNPOPULAR OPINION] The amount of "mods" on nexus will KILL the game

Only a fraction of the games buyers actually play the game. It may have sold millions but averages 15-20k concurrent users. We don't know how many unique users are playing bannerlord actively, my guess would be maybe 50-150k, we will probably never know, but looking at sale totals seems odd...
  9. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

As a programmer that first decompiled something when trying to make bannerlord mods, yes it is fairly easy compared to a lot of other games. I don't use c# nor reverse engineer stuff yet it took barely any time to make basic mods(mostly using c/c++ probably helped the c# part). From what I can...
  10. [UNPOPULAR OPINION] The amount of "mods" on nexus will KILL the game

Got a source on that? I would think percentage of users that use mods vary very much from game to game. As mods were such a huge part of warband I would be surprised if the majority of bannerlords active players are not using/have not tried mods.
  11. BL Coding Live editing?

ui.toggle_debug_mode is not a native command, it is included in developer console mod. Enable the console mod and it should work on 1.4.1/1.4.2
  12. [UNPOPULAR OPINION] The amount of "mods" on nexus will KILL the game

"About your mod that fixes a bug with unit skills. You should just report it to the developers, and explain clearly how you fixed it" I did. The exact code they need to change to fix it. It is trivial to fix yet it will at best be in the next hotfix. Normally yes I would not post this mod, but...
  13. [UNPOPULAR OPINION] The amount of "mods" on nexus will KILL the game

So take as an example my mod that fixes a bug with unit skills. Should i not post it even though it is very easy to fix and it took 10 min from finding to fixing it? This takes much longer for developers as they have to go through QA, administration and then wait to for the next hotfix. Or take...
  14. In Progress Unit skill effects not being applied in battle

Summary: Browsing your classes SandboxAgentStatCalculateModel and SandboxAgentApplyDamageModel in the sanbox.dll i found a bug that prevents non hero units from gaining the personal effects of skills. At multiple points you use the method AddSkillBonusForCharacter(...) from SkillHelper in the...
  15. SP Native Equipment in encyclopedia

I made a mod that show a units equipment, their armor and the effect they get from their skills on their encyclopedia page. This makes it much easier to inspect and compare units. It also shows heroes equipment. It is save compatible and has been tested on both stable and beta branches. Sample...
  16. Unsolved Party Screen + Encyclopedia Troop info Improvement

Regarding the 4th point I have made a mod that adds the same information to the encyclopedia pages, however not with as nice of a UI as your sample image. For those who agree on the 4th point, consider checking out the Equipment in encyclopedia mod on Nexus.